Jeep Tour - Petrópolis / Rj - Ecotourism, waterfall and tastings
In an open jeep, visit the largest organic production center that supplies the capital of Rio de Janeiro daily.
Explore local farms and agricultural plantations, with lunch, waterfall bathing, incredible views and outdoor activities included in this day trip to Roça.
(For those in Rio, the transfer is done by van or minibus and the tour is done by jeep)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round trip transportation
- Professional guide
- Passenger insurance
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Estrada Brejal, Estr. Brejal - Posse, Petrópolis - RJ, Brazil
Eco rural tour by jeep, to the interior of Petrópolis. Visit 4 properties, harvest your organics and enjoy tastings in the warehouse.
Marvel at nature and dive into a waterfall.
With farm lunch included.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Traveler pickup is offered
Differentiated boarding time for Rio and Petrópolis.Pick up at hotels in the South Zone (Copacabana, Ipanema and Leblon);Center, Santa Teresa and West Zone (Barra da Tijuca and Recreio)Petrópolis and Itaipava.Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before departure time.If you are not staying at any hotel, a meeting point will be arranged.Airports
- Internacional Airport, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
- Santos Dumont Airport, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
- Píer Mauá, Av. Rodrigues Alves - Centro, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 20091-000, Brazil
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Ozone-sanitized vehicles
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.