Jeep Safari to Minneriya National Park.
Minneriya National Park—for a half-day private jeep safari. With a dedicated guide by your side, you'll get the most out of your visit; you can move at your own pace and ask plenty of questions. You may see herds of Asian elephants or a variety of species of fish, amphibians, or birds. Convenient pickup and drop-off is included.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Fuel surcharge
- Entry/Admission - Minneriya National Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Minneriya National Park, Maradankadawala-Habarana-Thirukkondaiadimadu Highway, Minneriya 50150 Sri Lanka
Minneriya National Park is a national park in North Central Province of Sri Lanka. The area was designated as a national park on 12 August 1997, having been originally declared as a wildlife sanctuary in 1938.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.