Jeep Safari (Jeep, Moto, Horse, Camel & Donkey) - Hurghada
Your full-time desert adventure begins with a pick-up from your hotel in Hurghada in a Jeep ride.
In the Bedouin camp you will be greeted with a welcome drink. Walk through the village and learn about the traditional life of the Bedouin. You can even ride a camel. Also drive the spider car. Visit the terrarium and the Bedouin pharmacy.
Watch the sunset over the desert with a BBQ dinner buffet. After dinner, an evening entertainment with tanoura and belly dance follows.
Later admire the stars through a digital telescope before returning to hurghada.
The travel price includes the pick up of hotels in Hurghada.For pick-up of hotels in Makadi Bay, Safaga, El Gouna, Ahia and Abo Soma Bay additional costs apply.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- spider car
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Mini Zoo
- Bedouin pharmacy
- Bellydance, Tannoura and Fakir show (Oriental show)
- Jeep ride
What's excluded :
- Photoshoot available on request with extra charges
- Transfer from (Makadi, Sahl Hashesh, Ahia) extra charges $ 5 per person
- Transfer from (El Gouna, Safaga) extra charges $ 10 per person
- Scarf & goggles
Embark on an adventure in the Eastern Desert and learn about Bedouin life. Take a jeep to a Bedouin village and enjoy a cup of tea in this tranquil atmosphere.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer free round-trip transportation from Hurghada hotels.Roundtrip transportation from (Makadi, Sahel Hashish) hotels for an additional charge of USD 5 per person.Roundtrip transportation from (Safaga, El Gouna, Soma Bay) hotels at an additional cost of USD 10 per person.Please provide the hotel name and room number to inform hotel security.
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.