Jeep Safari Colored Canyon Salama & Snorkeling in the Blue Hole & visit to Dahab
eep Safari from sharm el Sheikh to the Blue Hole and Dahab, snorkeling in the Blue hole and experience a wonderful desert trip by jeep, camel ride, lunch with the Bedouins, followed by a visit to the city of Dahab.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- camel ride
What's excluded :
- Drinks in the restaurant
- All services not listed in the description.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sharm El Sheikh, Sharm El Sheikh, South Sinai, Red Sea and Sinai
You will be picked up from your hotel in the early morning by our air-conditioned jeep and taken in an approx. 90-minute drive through the fascinating stone desert of the Sinai to the Colored Canyon Salama. There you have around 1 hour to explore the gorge with its fascinating layers of rock and rock formations at the side of your guide. The rest of the route takes you to the famous Blue Hole in Dahab, where you have time to relax or snorkel in the unique underwater world of the Red Sea with its magnificent colors and fish. After lunch on the beach, we continue to Dahab. Known as the hippie community, Dahab invites you to take a leisurely stroll and shop for holiday souvenirs. From Dahab, you will return to your hotel.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Guests will be picked up from any hotel in Sharm el Sheikh. Pick-up time is approximately 07:30.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.