Jeep Exploration & All Inclusive Tortugas Beach Break (Private)
This tour is a blast! Comfortably on board an A/C Jeep Wrangler drive around Cozumel and head off to the eastern side; famous for its unspoiled beaches, stunning views and great photo opportunities spots.
Visit places which only a few tourists can see, take part on a brief Tequila tasting and find secluded beaches where you can stop for the perfect picture, take a swim at colorful Caribbean beaches or hang out with peaceful ocean views framing the scenery.
Then enjoy the rest of your day at the fun filled Tortugas Beach Club, where a water park, delicious Mexican food, open bar and even mariachi music awaits for you to feel like wanting to stay forever! Just watch over your clock, once the time truly flies at this unique place!
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - One dish to choose of fajitas, quesadillas or tacos, made of beef, chicken or fish
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages - Domestic Open Bar at Tortugas Beach Club (2 Hours)
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Beach lounge chairs, showers, umbrellas and water park
- Free Wi-Fi at Tortugas Beach Club
- Purified bottled water, soft drinks and beer during the jeep tour
- Entry/Admission - Tortugas Snorkel Center and Beach Bar
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: San Miguel de Cozumel, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Drive around Cozumel island for a view of its traditions and highlights
Stop At: Playa de San Martin, 1.5km Sorth Of Playa Chen Rio, Cozumel 77600 Mexico
One of the most iconic beaches in Cozumel, a pristine white sandy beach facing the open Caribbean Sea. A great photo spot.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: El Mirador, Cozumel Mexico
A must while visiting Cozumel, an ancient rock formation overlooking the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea. A magnificent photo frame of your visit.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tortugas Snorkel Center and Beach Bar, Sur, Carretera Costera Sur Km. 8.3, Zona Hotelera Nte., 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
This welcoming Beach Club is located right in the heart of the National Marine Park in Cozumel. Featuring a fun atmosphere, delicious food and even a water park.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
**Staying in Cozumel**One Staff member of Tortugas Cozumel will greet you outside your hotel. IMPORTANT ⚠️We can't meet directly at your hotel lobby, kindly proceed to the main access.**Punta Langosta - Cruise Terminal**Exit your Cruise Terminal and walk south 100 yards on the seafront side. Kindly look for the restaurant Rock 'N Java. Our Staff wearing a Tortugas Cozumel shirt will be waiting at the entrance. Rock 'N Java is located a few yards away across the street from the grocery store "MEGA".**International Cruise Terminal - SSA Mexico**Exit your Cruise Terminal. Across the street you'll find The Royal Village Shopping Mall. Our Staff wearing a Tortugas Cozumel shirt will meet you by The Hard Rock Cafe.**Puerta Maya - Cruise Terminal **Exit your Cruise Terminal. Kindly walk 100 yards towards downtown. Across the street you will find a 7-Eleven. Our staff wearing a Tortugas Cozumel shirt will meet you outside the convenience store.Ports
- Punta Langosta Cruise Terminal
- SSA México International Cruise Terminal
- Puerta Maya Cruise Terminal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Infant seats are available under previous request
- Minimum age to drive is 18 years old presenting a valid Driver's License
- Wheelchair must be collapsible (1 per Group). Travelers must be able to walk by themselves at least a small distance
- Not recommended for travelers with recent surgeries, heart / lung diseases and/or epilepsy
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.