Jeep Day-Tour with lunch: Discover Mallorca
Discover in a Jeep the island of Majorca and its culture.
With our 4-person vehicles you will have the opportunity to drive or get carried away and enjoy the landscape of Mallorca while your guide shows you the real essence of the island. We offer you a tour to explore mountains, beaches, ports, villages and secondary roads of Mallorca, which do not appear in tourist maps.
We will stop in an impressive cove with crystal clear waters, where you will have time to take a bath and enjoy diving with our snorkel equipment, at your disposal for free. We will continue the route to a small village where we will have a typical lunch, included in the price.
Our last stop will be in a well-preserved castle located 475 meters above sea level, where we will enjoy beautiful panoramic views of the South East coast of the island.
A pleasant and unique experience in Mallorca!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Typical lunch with wine and water included
- Personal and vehicle insurance
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Child car seat available
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Dragon Buggy, Carrer de Cala Falcó, 8, 07680 Cala Anguila-Cala Mendia, Illes Balears, Spain
Jeep and buggy tours
Pass By: Ctra. Porto Colom, 146, 07200 Felanitx, Illes Balears, Spain
Pass By: Castillo de Santueri, Cami des Castell, s/n, 07702 Felanitx, Majorca Spain
Pass By: Calle puig verd 20 ,07200 Felanitx, Illes Balears, Espanya, 07200, Illes Balears, Spain
Departure Point :Dragon Buggy, Carrer de Cala Falcó, 8, 07680 Cala Anguila-Cala Mendia, Illes Balears, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Please inform us about your hotel in order to arrange your pickup. Pickup service only in the area of the East of Mallorca (Cala Egos, Cala d'Or, Cala Ferrera, Portocolom, Cala Murada, Calas de Mallorca, Cala Romántica, Cala Mandía, Porto Cristo, S'Illot, Sa Coma, Cala Millor, Cala Bona, Costa de los Pinos, Canyamel, Font de Sa Cala, Cala Ratjada, Cala Mesquida, Cala Agulla)
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.