JATUN YAMPARA - Agro-artisan Indigenous Nucleus -Full Day Tours + Lunch
Indigenous nucleus "Jatun Yampara", located 23 km from Sucre, a project to rescue the cultural values of the "Yampara" culture, one of the oldest cultures on the continent, where you can see the typical houses, clothing and customs of the indigenous people Visit of the textile workshop, small site museums, native sanctuary. There is the possibility of acquiring textiles and crafts directly from artisans.
Bird watching can be done, with the possibility of seeing condors.
You can spend the night in the native eco-lodge.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yamparáez, Sucre, Bolivia
Excursion to the Jatun Yampara indigenous nucleus, 23 Kms from Sucre, ½ hour trip, small gentle walk to visit some typical houses and observe the way of life and customs of the ancient Yampara culture, preparation and preparation for tasting by the women of traditional local bread.
Visit of the native, mortuary and ceremonial constructions, visit of the chichería (native bar) tasting of the chicha, visit of the Native Sanctuary, visit of the small museums, textile workshop Textiles can be purchased directly from the local artisans. Lunch. Typical Dish in the Core dining room. In the afternoon, walk around and return to the city of Sucre
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Dalence 302, Sucre, Bolivia
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.