Jardín Cultural Town + Coffee Farm Experiences Day Tour
When looking for the best option to visit Jardín, let us be your guide and enrich this experience through one of the most beautiful towns in Colombia. With a round trip of around 6 hours total, the departure time is at 7 am and could be scheduled any desired day. We will visit Jardin parks and church; we will have lunch at a local restaurant and will do a little hiking in the outsides of the town.
● Amazing coffee farm experience with coffee taste.
● Historical promenade understanding the colonization process.
● Getting to know native and endemic plants from the region and their medical uses.
● Lunch at a traditional antique house.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All risk insurance
- Coffee tasting
- Gran Colombia Tours Guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Medellin, Medellin, Antioquia Department
This tour will start early, when the driver and the guide pick you up at the hotel to take you on a trip outside Medellín to Jardín. Upon arrival, you will head directly to the first stop: the coffee farm. In this beautiful farm, you will dive into the coffee making process. You will learn about coffee plantation, kinds of plants, history, harvesting, roasting and preparation, so at the end you will have a vast knowledge about coffee. This of course will include a coffee taste with a traditional preparation method.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: jardin Antioquia Colombia, calle 12 con cra 9 sin N. la Garrucha, Jardin 056050 Colombia
In Jardín you will find thousands of plants species, flowers and animals. It doesn't finish there, though. Beautiful architecture is found in every street, legacy left after the Spanish colonization. You will have the chance to walk around Jardin’s main sites, learn about its history and get in touch with some locals while taking pictures along its colorful photo spots.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Jardin, Jardin, Antioquia Department
Many of these antique houses, full of history and color work at times like restaurants, in one of these restaurants, we will offer you a traditional lunch. Paisa culture is highly recognized in Colombia and around the globe for its variety, and there is no exception when it comes to culinary.
You will finish your day walking a little bit more through historical roads, visiting the main basilica and the parks in the peripheries, before taking your way back to Medellin and your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up our clients anywhere within Medellin city - hotels, hostels, Airbnb, vacation rentals, points of interest, and also at José María Córdova International Airport.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- At Gran Colombia Tours we ensure your well-being and safety. Our team of tour guides, drivers, and collaborators are prepared to assist you by complying with all biosecurity protocols. We protect ourselves from COVID-19 with all the measures to welcome you back.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.