Japanese whiskey tasting; relaxed and educational in the bar
This is highlight of Premiere Japanese Whiskey.
Special tasting of "Hibiki 17years", "Yamazaki 12years", "Taketsuru" on the Japanese whiskey bar. You can also try to make "high-ball (Whiskey with soda)" with "Suntory Kaku"
Some of them are become very difficult to get, but quality is extremely special and this is simble of Sweet, Mellow, Deep flavor of Japanese whiskey.
You can also enjoy talking with local there
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - "Suntry Kaku Whiskey" and "high-ball (Whiskey with soda)". Tasting of "Hibiki 17years", "Yamazaki 12years", "Taketsuru"
- Snacks - Chocolate set and Camembert cracker
What's excluded :
- This is one of the best ways to enjoy and experience Japanese whiskey.
Every Whiskey lover highly welcomed Experience. This is corroboration experience with J-whiskey Bar.
Meet up at the station. I'll explain about the general information about Kyoto and Sanjo (most entertainment area).
We'll go to my favorite Japanese whiskey bar which providing a variety kind of Japanese whiskey including vintage one.
Begin with "Suntry Kaku", Most Popular and representative of J-whiskey. You can try to make "high-ball (Whiskey with soda)" with it. This is the most common way to drink whiskey in Japan.
Next, you can enjoy Tasting of Japanese premiere whiskey.
"Hibiki 17years", "Yamazaki 12years", "Taketsuru"
This is a special service of the bar because these are very rare and expensive.
You can try straight whiskey and it's flavor first. Next, dip 2 drops of water, then it's flavor "open" become Sweeter, and more Mellow, which mean you can enjoy twice.
You may be able to enjoy the communication of local whiskey freak in the bar.
In the end, I'll show you around Geisha district and introduce some good restaurants according to your preference.
• Japanese Whiskey tasting - "Suntry Kaku Whiskey" and "high-ball (Whiskey with soda)". Tasting of "Hibiki 17years", "Yamazaki 12years", "Taketsuru"
• Snacks - Chocolate set and Camembert cracker
Departure Point :Sanjo Station, Japan, 〒605-0009 Kyoto, Higashiyama-ku, Ōhashichō, 三条大橋東詰
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.