Japanese Street Food Class
Learn to make these Japanese Homestyle meals. Full of 'Umami" flavor and not too hard to make. You will receive recipes and know where to get your products to replicate a home.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Recipes to replicate at home.
What's excluded :
- Nothing extra to bring. Once you've put on an apron, you'll wash your hands and then we get started. Learn to make some favorite Japanese Street Foods: Yakisoba, Okonomiyaki, & Takoyaki. Plus we'll have Rice cooker cake with Matcha Green Tea icing for dessert.
• Rice Cooker Cake with Matcha Green Tea glaze - Make a cake from the rice cooker. Tastes like a Sponge Cake but ten times better! The Matcha Green Tea Glaze is simple to make & not too sweet.
Departure Point :6446 W Washington St, Indianapolis, IN 46241, USA
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Please let the instructor know if you have any food restrictions BEFORE the classes begin.
- Please let the instructor know if you have any particular food allergies.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.