Japanese cooking class for making okonomiyaki while touching the life of Tokyo
You can experience typical home cooking while touching Tokyo's life with the guidance of a local host. Like a petit homestay.
In this class, in addition to the recipes prepared by the host, you will visit a local supermarket, choose your favorite ingredients, and learn how to make okonomiyaki.
Learn how to cook easily at home.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- 11: 20-11: 30 set
11: 31-11: 50 lecture (at local supermarket)
11: 55-13: 30 Cooking and tasting
13: 30-14: 00 Questions
You can also customize the recipe upon request. Vegetarian recipes can be customized to your liking. If you have any allergies, please let us know in advance!
Okonomiyaki is becoming increasingly popular overseas. Okonomiyaki is a Japanese-style unsweetened pancake. Many Japanese people make okonomiyaki at home instead of shops. “Preferences” means “as you like” and “baked” means “cook / sauté / bake”. In this class, we will make a Hiroshima-style okonomiyaki layered with vegetables, dried food, pork and egg noodles and a general Kanto-style okonomiyaki. It is also fun to turn it over and over using special kitchenware. Learn secret recipes that even beginners will not fail, and after returning home, please give your family and friends a real taste ♪
• Hiroshima-style okonomiyaki and Kanto-style okonomiyaki - Okonomiyaki is becoming increasingly popular overseas. Okonomiyaki is a Japanese-style unsweetened pancake. “Preferences” means “as you like” and “baked” means “cook / sauté / bake”. In this class, we will make a Hiroshima-style okonomiyaki layered with vegetables, dried food, pork and egg noodles and a general Kanto-style okonomiyaki.
Departure Point :Naka-meguro Sta., 3-chōme-4-1 Kamimeguro, Meguro City, Tōkyō-to 153-0051, Japan
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/16/2019 - 11/4/2021
Monday - Tuesday: 11:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.