James Bond Island One Day Tour By Big Boat From Phuket
• Discover the most spectacular scenic regions in Thailand during a cruise to James Bond and Phang Nga Bay.
• Enjoy canoeing, swimming and relaxing at Hong Island and Nakae island.
• Admire the wonderful scenery at Panak Island with canoeing.
• Marvel at the amazing limestone rock formations in Phang Nga Bay, explore the beach where the James Bond movie "The Man with the Golden Gun" was shot.
• Sightseeing the wonderful limestone karst towers Khao Phing Kan means "hills leaning against each other" in Thai, reflecting the connected nature of the islands.
• Enjoy Buffet lunch on board.
• Relax on beautiful beaches or enjoy a swim in crystal-clear waters.
• Discover awesome scenery and create lasting memories of your travels
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small refreshment in Ao Po Pier
- Actual information about your boat tour
- Delicious lunch
- Travel insurance
- Small refreshment on-board
- Life jackets on-board
- English-speaking tour guide
What's excluded :
- National Park fee (300THB per adult and 200THB per child)
- to be paid at point of entry or when you check in your ticket.
- Entry/Admission - Ao Po Pier
- Entry/Admission - James Bond Island
- Entry/Admission - Panak Island
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ao Po Pier, Pak Kret 4007 Pa Klok Rural Road, Pa Khlok, Phuket Thailand
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: James Bond Island, Ao Phang Nga National Park 81180 Thailand
• 07:00am - 08:00am Pick up from your hotel and transfer to Ao Po Pier.
• 09:30am Depart from Ao Po Pier to Panak Island and Hong Island (Phang Nga) for canoeing in the beautiful cave and among the mangrove forest.
• Have a great buffet lunch on board during a cruise
• Enjoy swimming at Nakae Island
• Sightseeing and walking tour at James Bond Island & Khao Ping Kan
• 05:00pm Back to Ao Po Pier and transfer to your hotel
The tour program is subject to change due to the weather & sea conditions. Please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along with the pickup route.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Panak Island, Krasom, Takua Thung District, Phang-nga 82160, Thailand
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Ko Na Khae, Krasom, Takua Thung District, Phang-nga 82160, Thailand
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Ko Hong, Phang-nga Province, Krasom, Takua Thung District, Phang-nga 82160, Thailand
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Ko Khao Phing Kan, Ko Khao Phing Kan, Phang Nga Province
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Ao po pier ( ท่าเทียบเรืออ่าวปอ), Andaman Sea, ตำบล ป่าคลอก อำเภอถลาง ภูเก็ต 83110, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up zone(For extra charge payable directly to the driver)• No Extra : Chalong area, Kata Beach, Karon Beach, Tritrang Beach, Patong Beach, Nakalay Beach, Kathu area, Phuket Town• Extra Transfer Charge 100 Baht/person(Round Trip) : Kamala Beach, Surin Beach, Bangtao Beach, Leam Hin, Ao Por• Extra Transfer Charge 200 Baht/person(Round Trip) : Rawai Beach, Naiharn Beach, Laguna Beach• Extra Transfer Charge 1,000 Baht/Private Van(Round Trip) : Sirey bay, Cape Panwa, Layan Beach, Naithorn Beach, Naiyang Beach, Maikhao Beach.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child ticket: Age between 4-11 years.
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour.
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.