James Bond Island Highlights Tour from Krabi with Lunch
Discover big-name James Bond Island or known as Khao Ping Khan on a day tour by boat from Krabi, Thailand. Explore the filming location of "James Bond 007 Tomorrow Never Dies" as they showcasing the dramatic beauty of Phang Nga Bay and the neighbouring island. Have the option to upgrade for an amazing sea canoe tour of the sea caves before taking a lunch break at a Muslim fishing village on Panyee Island. Savor the views of breathtaking limestone karsts jutting out of the ocean at Phang Nga Bay!
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel round-trip transfer
- English Speaking Guide
- Accident Insurance
- Life Jacket
- Entry/Admission - Phang Nga Bay.
- Entry/Admission - James Bond Island
- Entry/Admission - Khao Phing Kan
- Entry/Admission - Koh Panyi (Floating Muslim Village)
- Entry/Admission - Koh Panyi
What's excluded :
- Any personal expenses
- Sea Canoe (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Phang Nga Bay., Ao Phang Nga National Park Thailand
Phang Nga Bay found its way onto the tourist map through its starring role in the James Bond movie starring Roger Moore as 007 & is distinctive for its sheer limestone cliffs that jut vertically out of the crystal emerald-green water. Climb aboard a boat & voyage over to James Bond Island! Discover the famous James Bond Island (Khao Phing Kan), a very high leaning rock with tiny caves, where you can find stalls selling souvenirs mostly made from beautiful shells and wood. Walk around the James Bond Island and take a photo of Koh Tapu which also known as Nail Island or Spike Island. The limestone rock is around 20 meters tall with a diameter ranging from about 4 meters at the bottom and up to 8 meters at the top. Continue to Thalu Island, where you can take a sea canoe tour along the mangrove river, the giant stalactites caves & limestone cliffs. If canoeing isn’t your thing you can just savor the sights that James Bond Island and its surroundings have to offer! Panyee floating village is where you will stop for lunch. The natural Panyee Island is a towering vertical mass of limestone. Most of the village sits atop a huge network of stilts that clings to the edge of the island’s coastline and stretches out over the sea in a maze of raised platforms and walkways.
Land Transfer by Air-conditioned vehicle to Samchong Pier.
Depart from the pier and head to Phang Nga Bay by long tail boat.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: James Bond Island, Ao Phang Nga National Park 81180 Thailand
Arrive at Phang Nga Bay and discover James Bond island.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ko Khao Phing Kan Thailand
.Khao Phing Kan, Ko Khao Phing Kan, Phang Nga Province
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Koh Panyi (Floating Muslim Village), Ko Panyi Subdistrict, Krabi Town Thailand
Enjoy Lunch at Panyee Village (Floating Village).
Relax on-board. soft drinks are served.
Return to the pier.
Transfer to the hotel.
Arrive at your hotel.
(Exact times may vary according to tides and season).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Koh Panyi, Phang Nga Thailand
.Koh Panyi, Phuket
Duration: 1 minute
Departure Point :1: Vogue Shopping Center, 76, 1 Maharaj Rd, Tambon Pak Nam, Amphoe Mueang Krabi, Chang Wat Krabi 81000, Thailand
2: Krua Thara ครัวธารา, 82 หมู่ 5 อ่าวนาง Tambon Ao Nang, เมือง Chang Wat Krabi 81180, Thailand
3: Ao Nang, Mueang Krabi District, Krabi, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Free Door To Door Pick up for our tours at the following locations with NO CHARGE - Ao Nang Central District area (3 KM radius area) with namely Aonang, Klong Hang, Klong Muang & TupkaekYou can also join our tours at Krabi Town Meeting Points pick up at Entrance gate of Vogue Shopping Center, located at 76/1 Maharaj Rd, Tambon Pak Nam, Amphoe, Muenang Krabi- 81000You can also join our tours at Others Meeting Points in Krabi for customer staying at Aao Nam Mao & Railay Beach (Please take a boat to the following location Nopharat Thara Beach) - Krua Thara Restaurant 82 Moo 5 Nopparat Thara Road, Muaeng 81880An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 3 miles (5 km) radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wait at Hotel Lobby 15 minutes before the time specified on this voucher to start.
- Any late from your side may be re-allocated to a later time if available, otherwise this will be auto canceled with charge 100%.
- Driver could be late by 15-30 Minutes due to traffic or any unwanted clauses.
- Do show either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity to our guide.
- Please note the activity time can be affected by several factors including weather, equipment maintenance or safety protocols.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Customer are encourage to bring their own sun protection, swimwear necessity, camera, plastic bag & sandals
- Free Door To Door Pick up for our tours at the following locations with NO CHARGE - Ao Nang Central District area (3 KM radius area) with namely Aonang, Klong Hang, Klong Muang & Tupkaek
- You can also join our tours at Krabi Town Meeting Points pick up at Entrance gate of Vogue Shopping Center, located at 76/1 Maharaj Rd, Tambon Pak Nam, Amphoe, Muenang Krabi- 81000
- You can also join our tours at Others Meeting Points in Krabi for customer staying at Aao Nam Mao & Railay Beach (Please take a boat to the following location Nopharat Thara Beach) - Krua Thara Restaurant 82 Moo 5 Nopparat Thara Road, Muaeng 81880
- An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 3 miles (5 km) radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please Note : The maximum of 15 travelers is for land transport only. The maximum for water transport is varied based on the vessels (Speedboat = 35, Longtail Boat = 12, June Bahtra = 50)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are committed to ensure the safety of travelers according to the Standard Operating Procedures of the World Health Organization (WHO) Standards
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.