James Bond Island Canoeing 7 Point 5 Island By Speedboat From Phuket
• See the beautiful karst rock formations and amazing islands of Phang Nga Bay, including the well-known Ko Ta Pu islet of James Bond on a full-day speedboat tour from Phuket.
• Paddle a canoe across the turquoise waters, marvel at Hong Island.
• Swimming and relaxing at Naka Island.
• Explore the caves of Panak Island in Phang Nga Bay.
• Relax on beautiful beaches or enjoy a swim in crystal-clear waters.
• Enjoy lunch in an old Muslim village built on stilts.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round trip transfer
- Complimentary Coffee and tea at the port
- Refreshment on board (Soft drinks, Drinking water, fresh fruits, and snack)
- Buffet lunch
- Life jacket, Sea canoe
- English-speaking tour guide
- Travel insurance
- National Park fee
- Entry/Admission - James Bond Island
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: James Bond Island, Ao Phang Nga National Park 81180 Thailand
This is the tour program that will bring all participants to the true nature and the island within the Phang Nga Bay. The interesting place is the Tapu island (JAMES BOND ISLAND) and Panyee island. The Tapu island or “James Bond Island” is the giant standing rock sitting in the middle of the sea at the area of the front bay near to the Pingkan mountain. Looking from the far, this rock looks like a giant nail, nailing deep into the seawater. This Tapu island is the very famous tourist spot in Phang Nga. Its beauty brought the Hollywood to film their James Bond movie. The Man with the Golden Gun episode here. That is why it got the nickname of “James Bond Island”, where draws in several tours. Another tourist spot here is the Panyee island or floating village.
In this island has many houses laying in the sea where has a small land area is used for building the mosque and graveyards. The islanders are mostly Muslim and build their villages here. The frontal area is the Limestone cliff above the sea. The villagers are fishermen who also sell souvenirs and open many restaurants in this island. This is one of the most famous tourist spot in the world that many tourist come to visit. In addition to the Tapu island and the Panyee island, there are many interesting spots for tourist in Phang Nga Bay such as Maju mountain, grotto , Panag island, Hong island and Pingkan island. However, the cruise along the Tapu island has been enforcing some restrictions from the official government. They prohibit the tourists to look too closely at the island because the sunk part of this island is very old where eroded for ages. This eroding rock may cause accident at any point in time.
• 07:30am – 08:00am Pick-up from your hotel and transfer to Ao Po Pier.
• 09:00am Depart from the pier to Phang Nga Bay.
• Arrive at Hong Island for Amazing canoeing scenery of Phang-nga bay Panak Island for sightseeing and enjoy the fantastic limestone.
• Explore Ice Cream cave.
• Enjoy the tasty local food on the floating Restaurant at Panyee Island After lunch Relaxing a leisure your time.
• Visit James Bond island (Khao Tapoo) explore the James movie location where "the man with the Golden Gun was filmed and Khao Ping Kan (leaning rock).
• Walk on the beautiful beach and swimming in the clear water at Naka Island.
• 04:00pm Arrive at the port and transfer back to your hotel.
*The tour program is subject to change due to the weather & sea conditions*
**Please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route**
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up zone • Kata 07:15am – 07:30am (Free hotel pick up)• Karon 07:30am – 07:45am (Free hotel pick up)• Patong 07:45am – 08:00am (Free hotel pick up)• Le meridian 07:30am (Free hotel pick up)• Tri Trang 07:30am (Free hotel pick up)• Surin, Bang Tao 08:30am – 08:45am (Charge of THB100 per person)• Phuket town 07:00am (Charge of THB200 per person)• Chalong 07:00am (Charge of THB200 per person)• Laguna 08:00am – 08:15am (Charge of THB200 per person)• Nai Harn 07:00am – 07:30am (Charge of THB200 per person)• Rawai 07:00am – 07:30am (Charge of THB200 per person)• Mai Khao 08:30am (Charge of THB1,200 per car) • Nai Thorn 07:00am (Charge of THB1,200 per car)• Nai Yang 08:30am (Charge of THB1,200 per car)• Cape Panwa 07:45am – 08:00am (Charge of THB1,200 per car)• Kamala 08:15am – 08:30am (Free Transfer Except Paresa Resort Kamala Charge of THB1,200 per taxi)**Please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route. The given pickup times are only approximate. Payable directly to the driver **
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child ticket: Age between 4-11 years.
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour.
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.