James Bond Island by Cruise
This is a full day tour that includes return hotel transfers to most areas in Phuket and a boat cruise through one of the most beautiful bays on the planet. A visit to James Bond Island, in Phang Nga Bay, is a 'must-see' for every visitor to Phuket.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round trip transfer by air conditioned minibus (certain areas in Phuket)
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Soft Drink
- National Park Fee
- Entry/Admission - Phang Nga Bay.
- Entry/Admission - Hong Island Beach
- Entry/Admission - James Bond Island
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Phang Nga Bay., Ao Phang Nga National Park Thailand
Phang Nga Bay is one of the most beautiful bays of Thailand. It is famous for its gravity-defying limestone formations. Most travellers visit Ko Khao Phing Kan, that since 1974, when it was featured in the James Bond film The Man with the Golden Gun, has been popularly called James Bond Island (see also James Bond tourism). In front of it is Ko Tapu, probably the most characteristic islet of the bay and often seen on tourist brochures.
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Koh Panyi (Floating Muslim Village), Ko Panyi Subdistrict, Krabi Town Thailand
Ko Panyi (also known as Koh Panyee) is a fishing village in Phang Nga Province, Thailand, notable for being built on stilts by Malay fishermen. The population consists of 360 families or 1,685 people descended from two seafaring Muslim families from Java.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hong Island Beach, Nong Thale, Mueang Krabi District, Krabi 81110, Thailand
Koh Hong is a get away island on the Krabi coastline. Spend your day doing nothing but lazing on virgin sands. This wonderful group of tiny islands offers breathtaking scenery, soft white-sand beaches, coral reefs and a beautiful lagoon.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: James Bond Island, Ao Phang Nga National Park 81180 Thailand
James Bond Island is a famous landmark in Phang Nga Bay. It first found its way onto the international tourist map through its starring role in the James Bond movie, The Man with the Golden Gun. A distinctive trait of this famous bay is the number of sheer limestone cliffs that vertically jut out of the emerald-green water.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Round trip transfer by air conditioned minibus included (Additional charge of 2,300-baht per van for transfer from / to Panwa, Siray, Naiharn, and Rawai)
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Hotel pick up may be 30-60 minutes prior to tour Start time/Departure time (depending on hotel location).
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. Single traveler may book this product, but is subject to availability and cancellation if minimum number of people is not met on the activity day. (Alternative date or refund will be offered should this occur.).
- Children 10 and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Pregnant women and persons over 70years are not permitted to join tour
- If you have a heart condition, high blood pressure or congenital disease you should not participate.
- If you have back, neck, lower back, joint, or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether to participate.
- Weather and sea conditions determine whether the tour operates.
- The Company will not be held responsible for any changes made to the program due to the weather, tide level, sea conditions, accident, or any other reason that may modify the program. These changes are made for the safety and comfort of all guests and no refunds can be given. The Supplier reserves the right to cancel any trip in case of bad weather
- Prior to commencement of tour, passenger may be required to sign to acknowledge participation in tour for legal/insurance purposes.
- Most travelers can participate
- Round trip transfer by air conditioned minibus included (Additional charge of 2,300-baht per van for transfer from / to Panwa, Siray, Naiharn, and Rawai)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- I Asia Thailand has an exclusive partnership with 'Safety in Asia’. Being specialists in Health & Safety management in the hospitality industry, they will guide us on the best hygiene practices available. 'Safety in Asia' is FTO (Federation of Tour Operators) approved.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.