James Bond and Khai Islands Premium Service Trip By Sea Star From Phuket
• Enjoy a premium service trip from Phuket to James Bond Island and Khai Island by Speedboat.
• Admire stunningly beautiful rocky cliffs rising out of the sea in Phang Nga Bay ,the world famous “James Bond Island”.
• Canoeing on the shimmering waters through limestone caves and mangrove forests
• Explore the giant stalactites, caves and limestone cliffs rising out of blue water at Hong Island then sightseeing and amazing with Scoopy Doo shaped rock.
• Sightseeing the wonderful limestone karst towers Khao Phing Kan means "hills leaning against each other" in Thai, reflecting the connected nature of the islands.
• Enjoy sightseeing, swimming and snorkeling on Khai Island.
• Lunch at Koh Panyee restaurant and experience the local lifestyle.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small refreshment in Royal Phuket Marina Pier
- Actual information about your boat tour
- Delicious lunch
- Travel insurance
- Small refreshment on-board
- Life jackets on-board
- English-speaking tour guide
- National park fees
- Entry/Admission - Royal Phuket Marina
- Entry/Admission - James Bond Island
- Entry/Admission - Khao Phing Kan
- Entry/Admission - Ko Pa Nak
- Entry/Admission - Phang Nga Bay.
- Entry/Admission - Khai Island
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Royal Phuket Marina, 68 Moo 2 Thepkrasatri Road, Koh Kaew, Phuket Town, Phuket 83200 Thailand
Welcome you at Royal Phuket Marina Pier to check in. Serve you with variety drinks.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: James Bond Island, Ao Phang Nga National Park 81180 Thailand
Discover James Bond Island where the James Bond movie Man with The Golden Gun that Was filmed in 1974, located in the Phang Nga National Park which has most spectacular Scenery, where secret lagoons open into meet the amazing majestic caves, this trip Offers spectacular scenery and amazing views of the Phang Nga National park. Khai Island is quite out of the way and uninhabited, the small island has a splendid coral reef suitable for snorkeling and seeing colorful fishes, also for a great relax on a beautiful white sandy beach at one of the best Khai Island on the day.
• 07:30am – 08:20am Pick up from hotel to Royal Phuket Marina Pier.
• 08:30am Welcome you at Royal Phuket Marina Pier to check in. Serve you with variety drinks.
• 09:30am Depart to Phang-nga Bay by speed boat.
• 10:00am Arrive Panak Island sightseeing wonderful stalactite, cave and lagoon.
• 10:40am Visit Khao Phing-kan and Khao Tapu (James Bond Island) where filmed James Bond 007 "The man with the golden gun"
• 11:30am Sightseeing great mangrove forest viewing "Puddle Rock and Ancient paintings
• 12:00pm Enjoy with quality lunch buffet on Panyee Island.
• 01:30pm Depart from Panyee Island to enjoy canoeing among mangrove forest at Hong Island then sightseeing and amaze in Scoopy Doo rock shape.
• 02:30pm Take you to Khai Island for snorkeling then relaxing on the beach or enjoy extra activity (not include)
• 05:00pm Arrive at Royal Phuket Marina pier, then bring you back to your accommodation safely.
*The tour program is subject to change due to the weather & sea conditions*
**Please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route**
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Ko Khao Phing Kan Thailand
Visit Khao Phing-kan and Khao Tapu (James Bond Island) where filmed James Bond 007 "The man with the golden gun"
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ko Pa Nak, Ao Phang Nga National Park 82160 Thailand
Arrive Panak Island sightseeing wonderful stalactite, cave and lagoon.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Phang Nga Bay., Ao Phang Nga National Park Thailand
Depart to Phang-nga Bay by speed boat
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Koh Panyi (Floating Muslim Village), Ko Panyi Subdistrict, Krabi Town Thailand
Enjoy with quality lunch buffet on Panyee Island
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Khai Island, off the East Coast of Phuket, Ao Phang Nga National Park Thailand
Take you to Khai Island for snorkeling then relaxing on the beach
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up zone • Klok Kloy (Aleeta, The Hot Spring), Maikhao Beach, Layan Beach, Nai Thon, Nai Yang, Airport, Naka Lay, Kamala, Rawai, Naiharn, Patong Beach : 07:30am – 07:50am• Ao Por, Cape Panwa, Surin Beach, Bang Tao, Patong Beach, Kata, Karon, Tritrang Beach, Laguna Zone, Chalong Bay, Phuket Town : 07:50am – 08:20am**Please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route. The given pickup times are only approximate. Payable directly to the driver **
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour.
- Child ticket: Age between 4-11 years.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.