Jaipur: Tour the Magnificent Amber Fort with Private Transfer
Jaipur is one of the most romantic cities in India. A must see attraction is the 16th century Amber Fort, a sprawling complex that combines immense fortifications with unexpected architectural and artistic beauty. It is situated on a natural ridge 6.6 miles north of the city. A jeep will drive you up the steep incline to the front gate.
• Visit to Amber Fort
• Hall of Public Audience
• Hall of Victory
• Hall of Pleasure
• Ganesh Pol
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Entry/Admission - Amber Fort
- Entry/Admission - Ganesh Pol Gateway
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amber Fort, Devisinghpura, Amer, Jaipur 302001 India
One of Jaipur’s most popular tourist attractions and a must when visiting the city is the Amber Fort. You will be escorted from your hotel in your air-conditioned vehicle and driven to the Fort.
When you arrive, you will take a 4WD jeep up the steep incline to the front gate. The Fort was built in 1592 by Raja Man Singh of red sandstone and marble and overlooks the Maota Lake. The simple and protective outer walls betray the surprising beauty of the interior rooms. The Amber Fort (Amer Fort in Hindi) has many pavilions and halls of great history. The Diwan-i-Aam (Hall of Public Audience) has a double row of columns, each topped by a capital in the shape of an elephant, and latticed galleries above. The Maharaja’s apartments are located around the third courtyard.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ganesh Pol Gateway, Amer Road Amber Fort, South Side of the Courtyard, Jaipur 302001 India
You enter through the fabulous Ganesh Pol (gate), decorated with beautiful frescoed arches. The Jai Mandir (Hall of Victory) is noted for its inlaid panels and multi-mirrored ceiling. Carved marble relief panels around the hall are fascinatingly delicate and quirky, depicting cartoon-like insects and sinuous flowers. Opposite the Jai Mandir is the Sukh Niwas (Hall of Pleasure), with an ivory-inlaid sandalwood door and a channel that once carried cooling water right through the room. From the Jai Mandir you can enjoy fine views from the palace ramparts over picturesque Maota Lake below. Other impressive buildings include the 'Sheesh Mahal' and the 'Sukh Mahal'. The Amber Fort has influences of both Hindu and Muslim architecture.
After your tour is complete, you will be driven back to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We may pick up travelers from city center hotels / fixed point wiithin city limits. In case pick up is outside central points extra cost shall applicable subject to distance applicable.Airports
- Sanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult
- Partially Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.