Jaipur To Agra Drop With Optional Visit To Fatehpur Sikri & Abhaneri Step Well's
One Way Drop from Jaipur To Agra with optional Stops at Abhaneri & Fatehpur Sikri. The Chand Baori is a stepwell built over a thousand years ago in the Abhaneri village of Rajasthan.It is one of the largest stepwells in the world. Listed among the World Heritage Sites, Fatehpur Sikri ranks among the most visited spots in India. Situated at a close distance from the city of Agra in the state of Uttar Pradesh, Fatehpur Sikri is an important specimen of the Mughal dynasty. By going on a tour to this historical site, you can get a feel for the rich, historical culture of the medieval Mughal India.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Entry/Admission - Fatehpur Sikri
- Entry/Admission - Chand Baori (Step well)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fatehpur Sikri India
Old Capital of Akbar !! Beautiful Building with Biggest Man Made Gate in the World !!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Chand Baori (Step well), Jaipur-Agra Road, Abhaneri 303313 India
The Chand Baori is a stepwell built over a thousand years ago in the Abhaneri village of Rajasthan.It is one of the largest stepwells in the world
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Unseen India Private Rajasthan Tour Packages & Car Rental Services, D-229, Mahesh Marg, opp. Gyan Vihar School, Kalyan Colony, D-Block, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302017, India
Thank you for choosing Unseen India !!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We Pick Up & Drop Guests at Any Hotel/Resort/Airport/Station in JaipurAirports
- Sanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.