Jaipur Sightseeing Tours
Explore information about some of the best places and attractions to see in Jaipur. Visit ancient forts and palaces, with elaborate architecture that serves as a resplendent reminder of their royal heritage.
India By Car Chauffeur specialize in organizing half day and full day sightseeing of Jaipur along with car and driver. Experience the rich culture and architectural beauty of Jaipur.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Parking Charges.
- 02 Mineral Water Bottles.
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Camera and Video Camera Fees.
- Chauffeur Tips.
- Guide Service.
- Detailed ItineraryOur representative will pick you up in the morning at 9.00 am from your desired location to proceed for full day Jaipur trip by Car. You will feel the pleasure that will grip your heart and mind as you start this wonderful tour. This Jaipur full day trip will start from excursion to Amer (Amber) Fort. Later on you will visit other famous tourist locations, such as City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Jal Mahal, Albert Hall museum located in Ram Niwas Garden. Drive past all the other major areas of shopping and then at 6:00 pm our representative will drop you at your desired location.
Jaipur is one of the most famous cities in India attracting huge number of tourists from different parts of the world. It is also prominently known as "Pink City of India". Planning a one day visit to this place is a lifetime opportunity and has always been a wonderful experience for all the travelers. Jaipur has always lured the tourist because of many famous landmarks, monuments, forts, palaces and other famous touristic locations. Time has come for you to enjoy the unparalleled beauty of Jaipur and to cherish it for all the years to come.
Major Tourist Places to visit in Jaipur
This fort is also known as "Amer Fort, which is located on a hill 11 km from Jaipur. It is set with a striking background, which was built by Raja Man Singh I in the year 1592. It is famous all across the globe for having creative style of Hindu features- such as cobbled paths, big ramparts and many more.
Famous world-wide for imposing and unusual structure, Hawa Mahal has been one of the most famous touristic locations in Pink City-Jaipur. It was built by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh in the year 1799. This monument is shaped like a pyramid and famously known as "Palace of Winds". It is made up of pink and red sandstone and hallmarks a Rajputana style of art and culture.
A wonderful complex of buildings, gardens and courtyards along with a amazing collection of art and artifacts related to Rajasthan. This palace was built between 1729 and 1732 AD by Sawai Jai Singh II and is a great fusion of fusion of Mughal, Rajput, and European styles.
This palace is situated in the middle of Man Sagar Lake and also famously known as "The water palace". It is a five-storey building of which four floors most of the remain submerged in the water of the lake. It is a great sight and regarded as one of the most wonderful touristic locations in Jaipur.
Albert Hall Museum
It is regarded as the oldest museum of Rajasthan and has rich collection of artifacts like metal sculptures, paintings, crystal works and much more. It is a great sight and regarded as one of the most wonderful touristic locations in Jaipur.
Tour ends but sweet memories remains always.
Departure Point :Suggested Your Location In Jaipur
Departure Time :08:30 am
Return Detail :At Pickup Location
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Amber Fort, City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, Jal Mahal and Albert Hall Museum etc.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.