Jaipur Private Taxi service and (Tuk Tuk Tour)(Rickshaw Tour) Free Pic up.
Here is an enthusiastic tour of Jaipur, the majestic Pink City as it is called, to let you witness the undying charisma this old city possesses through its forts, palaces and ancient buildings.
Get picked up from your hotel at around 8:00 AM in the morning and get ready for the day.
Start exploring the hidden features of this royal city starting with a visit to Amber Fort, one of the famous tourist destinations of India. On the way back photoshoot moment of Jal Mahal.
Now it’s lunchtime!
Afterwards, proceed to enjoy the glimpses of the City Palace, the gateway to understand and to get amused at the architectural excellence Rajasthan has achieved during the ancient period.
Post which, you will visit the famous Jantar Mantar which is the largest historical observatory in India containing 19 instruments build of brass and stones.
After this, you will be heading to back in the hues of Hawa Mahal. Wind is the hero of this palace as the architectural nuances inside keep the presence of wind
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- All monuments tickets not available on tour. We are not also provide any hotel service in tour.
- We provide customized tours of the city via Jaipur private (Taxi car)(Tuk Tuk )according to customer needs. We are the first tuktuk tours operator in Jaipur born in raised in city to make you explore the hidden gems of the city which is not mentioned in any guide books. We are known as best explorer of Jaipur and doing the tours for more then 25 years. Complete knowledge of the city, palaces, forts, and non tourist local part of the beautiful pink city. So why not lets explore your Jaipur, Birla temple, Albert Hall museum, City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal, Ishwar, Amber Fort, stepwell, Jaigarh Fort, Nargarh Fort, water Palace, Sheesh Mahal, Sanjay museum, monkey Temple, food stop.
Departure Point :Jaipur Junction, 302006, Railway, Station Rd, Gopalbari, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302006, India
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/1/2019 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.