Jaipur Private Full-Day Tour from New Delhi with Lunch
The city of Jaipur is rife with dazzling yet dispersed historic sights. Travel between New Delhi to Jaipur , and the UNESCO-listed Jantar Mantar without the stress of navigation or car hire on a private tour from New Delhi. Receive the undivided attention of your guide; tailor your itinerary according to personal interests; and benefit from convenient hotel pickup and drop-off, and air-conditioned transfers.
Tick off Jaipur attractions with ease, even in limited time, on a day trip.
Stay cool in the air-conditioned comfort of a private vehicle.
Benefit from the in-depth knowledge of a guide as you visit UNESCO World Heritage sites.
Convenient hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Profesional Tour guide for sightseeing
- Transportation by private air-condition vehicle
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Entrance fees of sights mentioned
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Drinks with lunch
- Elephant/Jeep ride at Amber Fort in Jaipur
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions head
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jaipur, Jaipur, Jaipur District, Rajasthan
Our driver will meet you at your Delhi,Noida or Gurgoan City area hotel at 6am and drive you to Jaipur. Upon arrival at around 11am, our English speaking local guide will join you. Your first stop will be Amber Fort, a UNESCO Heritage site that depicts the glorious heritage of Jaipur. It is one of the main tourist attractions of the Pink city, Jaipur.After lunch at local restaurant,you will be driven to Jal Mahal.Jal Mahal is situated in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake.The Jal Mahal palace is an architectural beauty built in the Rajput and Mughal styles of architecture. Your journey to the palace starts with beautiful Rajputana style boats. Then after, you will visit City Palace of Jaipur.The City Palace Jaipur is a major landmark in Jaipur and is a collection of royal articles belonging to the raja-maharajas of the past era.Next enjoy Hawa Mahal Palace of Wind.Finally, head to Jantar Mantar, a compound full of geometric sculptures dedicated to making astronomical observations things like telling the time,Enjoy shopping in Jaipur ,Some of the most popular items are precious gemstones, silver jewelry,clothes and textiles etc,After that Back to Delhi and drop at Your Pick up Point.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up From Your Hotel Delhi , Gurgaon , Noida , Ghaziabad or Delhi Airport Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.