Jaipur Heritage Walking Tour
The walk through the narrow and wide lanes of this planned yet an old city, not only gives you an idea about history but also takes you through 250 years old culture. Our tour guides are architecture students, who know better about the city and love to endlessly talk about it.
We do not include any of the monuments, which are covered separately and are touristic. We take you through the streets of Jaipur, where people’s history is unfolded, where every house has a story to tell.
We also talk about the whys and hows of the city, its architecture, its culture and most importantly people around the city and their lifestyle.
per adult from
2 to 4 hours
What's included :
- water bottle
- Lip-smacking breakfast
- Experienced english speaking guide
- Lots of stories
- Facts about the city's architecture and heritage
- Delightful 3km walk around the city Sharing of pictures taken by the tour guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Entry/Admission - Isarlat Sargasooli
- Entry/Admission - Tripolia Bazar
- Entry/Admission - Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind
- Entry/Admission - Govind Devji Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ajmeri Gate, 99 Nehru Bazaar Road, Jaipur 302002 India
Ajmeri gate is the One of the most busy gate, we will be talking about the history and use of this particular gate along with its importance. We will also be discussing the transport situation of old city and how ti evolved in current time.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Isarlat Sargasooli, Aatish Market, Gangori Bazaar, J.D.A. Market, Kanwar Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302002, India
We will siting in front of sarsa suli and discussing the architecture of the city and the thoughts behind the construction of it
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Tripolia Bazar Street, Jaipur India
Tripolia gate has been a magnificent and private enterance to royal famly and it was opened to general public only once when former king of jaipur, went to fight the election. Tales of royalty to follow upon arrival to this beautifully, painted gate
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind, Hawa Mahal Tripolia Bazaar Road Badi Choupad, J.D.A. Market, Pink City, Jaipur 302002 India
Palace of Wind or Hawal mahal is the most iconic building, jaipur has. t is even more iconic than "Amber fort". with over 900 Windows, this Engineering marvel will make you deep breathe, as the science behind it is amazing.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Jalebi Chowk, J.D.A. Market, Brahampuri, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302007
The place is a square in the back yard of City palace, the official residence of Crown of jaipur. This place is named after the serpentine road connecting it to the main road from east to west. This Square has historic importance, which is discussed upon arrival.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Govind Devji Temple, Jainiwas Garden Jalebi Chowk, Jaipur India
Govind Dev Ji temple is the most famous temple dedicated to lord Krishna, The temple is where we end our story of jaipur and go to a chai shop to have some Q&A session.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Hoztel Jaipur, D-100, B-2, Bihari Marg, Bani Park, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302016, India
2: Ajmeri Gate, Kishanpole Bazar Rd, Jayanti Market, Pink City, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302002, India
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/26/2020 - 11/4/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :1: THIKANA MANDIR SRI GOVINDDEVJI, Jai Niwas Garden, Jalebi Chowk, Gangori Bazaar, J.D.A. Market, Brahampuri, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302002, India
2: Hoztel Jaipur, D-100, B-2, Bihari Marg, Bani Park, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302016, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.