Jaipur Heritage Walk – A walking Pink City tour of temples, artisans & history
Explore the city’s best in architecture, food, market, temples.
Visit old havelis and know about their interesting stories, understand the importance behind the names of various entry gates and streets, meet street vendors preparing for their daily work, explore the flower market, visit the temples, an old school and finish the walk with a relaxed rickshaw ride.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Snacks - Snacks and bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Government approved guide
- Rickshaw ride optional
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Tripolia Bazar
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Golcha Cinema, New Gate, SMS Highway, Chaura Rasta, Jaipur India
Stop At: Tripolia Bazar Street, Jaipur India
The royal family's entry gate
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :New Gate, Bapu Bazar, Pink City, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302007, India
Return Detail :Tripolia Bazar, Modikhana, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302007, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.