Jaipur Full Day Tour with local family dinner
Experience Jaipur with our handcrafted itinerary for full day sightseeing in Jaipur that not only takes you to the prominent sights of Pink City but let you allow it to see in a different way. You will explore 2 UNESCO World Heritage Sites - Amber Fort & Jantar Mantar, City Palace owned by Royal Family of Jaipur & Palace of Winds. Along with exclusive walking of Old City passing the narrow alleys to experience live moments of people & its culture. Learn about the city planning of Sawai Jai Singh, how the great ruler made it possible & Jaipur became the world class attraction. Taste local dishes & lassi while exploring the streets & see the artisans busy in their daily works. In evening enjoy home-cooked meal with one of our local host here & take part in dish preparation.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned transport to Experience Jaipur.
- Selected Government approved guide for sightseeing & heritage walk.
- Mineral water during the trip.
- Lavish dinner in evening with local host.
- All currently applicable taxes.
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Any accommodation.
- Meals other than mentioned.
- Entrance fees to the monuments visited.
- Any airfare or train tickets.
- Entry/Admission - Amber Fort
- Entry/Admission - City Palace of Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - Jantar Mantar - Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amber Fort, Devisinghpura, Amer, Jaipur 302001 India
Morning pick up from hotel & proceed for 16th century Amber Fort located in Amber Town. This is a World Heritage Site & one of the most visited forts in India.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: City Palace of Jaipur, Tripolia Bazar Near Jantar Mantar, Jaipur 3023002 India
The palace was constructed by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II. As most structures in Jaipur this palace also reflects the fusion of Mughal and Rajput architecture.
The City Palace complex is spread over a large area occupying one seventh of the old city of Jaipur. It has a sequence of gardens, buildings and courtyards, temple and museum to give it a grand view that reflects its historical importance and magnificent royal grace.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jantar Mantar - Jaipur, Tripoliya Bazaar near entrance to City Palace, Jaipur 302020 India
Jantar Mantar is an astronomical observatory used to measure the distances and positions of celestial objects. India has a total of five such observatories the largest of which is in Jaipur.
The Jantar Mantar in Jaipur consists of 19 large instruments each serving a very specific purpose. The most significant among these is the Samrat Yantra which is the largest sundial in the country.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind, Hawa Mahal Tripolia Bazaar Road Badi Choupad, J.D.A. Market, Pink City, Jaipur 302002 India
Hawa Mahal is a five story building that is situated in the heart of the city of Jaipur. It has a beehive like structure and is made of red and pink sand stone lined with white color to make it vibrant. It is pink like the rest of the pink city of Jaipur.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tripolia Bazar Street, Jaipur India
Proceed for heritage walk in old city that takes you to Tripolia Bazaar, narrow streets, colorful markets & old havelis.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Sanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.