Jaipur full-day tour with dinner at Chokhi Dhani Resort
On this full-day tour explore the major sights of the pink city of Jaipur. Built in the 18th century, it was the first planned city of India. You will be taken in by the uniformity, symmetry, beauty and grandeur of this city as you visit the magnificent Amber Fort and then the iconic Hawa Mahal and City Palace. The colored hues of the city will sweep you off your feet and cast a spell on you. End your day with a traditional Rajasthani dinner.
• 16th century Amber Fort
• Latticed windows of Hawa Mahal
• City Palace
• Ambience at Chokhi Dhani resort
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Local English speaking guide
- Jeep ride at Amber Fort
- Dinner at Chokhi Dhani Resort (beverage excluded)
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person
- Entry/Admission - Amber Palace
- Entry/Admission - Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind
- Entry/Admission - City Palace of Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - Jantar Mantar - Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - Kalagram Chokhi Dhani
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amber Palace, Devisinghpura, Amer, Jaipur 302001 India
You will be picked up from your hotel and driven seven miles out of Jaipur to Amber Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage site. The fort is situated on top of a hill overlooking Lake Maota. You will drive to the top of the hill in a jeep. This 16th century fort is a beautiful melange of Rajput and Mughal styles of architecture. The fort is made entirely of red sandstone and white marble and has palaces, temples and ornate apartments decorated with carvings, precious stones and mirrors.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind, Hawa Mahal Tripolia Bazaar Road Badi Choupad, J.D.A. Market, Pink City, Jaipur 302002 India
After a tour of the fort drive back to the city and visit Hawa Mahal, the famous landmark of Jaipur. This five-story palace was a summer retreat for the royal family of Jaipur. The facade of the palace is covered with small latticed windows that offered a view to the streets below for the womenfolk of the palace.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: City Palace of Jaipur, Tripolia Bazar Near Jantar Mantar, Jaipur 3023002 India
Next visit the City Palace, a portion of which is still occupied by descendants of the royal family of Jaipur. The latticed balconies, tiny windows, cupolas, courtyards and arched entrances of the palace are a delight to behold. The Reception Hall and the Queen’s apartments are a major draw of this beautiful palace.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Jantar Mantar - Jaipur, Tripoliya Bazaar near entrance to City Palace, Jaipur 302020 India
The last stop on the tour is the open air astronomical observatory, Jantar Mantar. It contains a large sundial and geometrical devices for tracking celestial bodies and orbits of planets.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Kalagram Chokhi Dhani, 12 Miles Tonk Road, Jaipur 303905 India
You will end the tour with dinner (beverage excluded) at Chokhi Dhani Resort - an ethnic five star resort just outside Jaipur. The food and hospitality of the people will make this a memorable experience.
After dinner you will be driven back to Jaipur and dropped off at your hotel.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Jaipur, Jaipur, Jaipur District, Rajasthan
Traveler pickup is offered
We may pick up travelers from city center hotels / fixed point wiithin city limits. In case pick up is outside central points extra cost shall applicable subject to distance applicable.Airports
- Sanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Dinner Timings : 07:30 - 10:00 p.m.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.