Jaipur: Full Day City Tour with transfers Included
Make the most of your trip of Pink city and explore all the must-watch sites in this full-day sightseeing trip of Jaipur which will take you to the most famous tourist spots like the Amer Fort, City Palace, Jantar Mantar and Hawa Mahal.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup & Drop off.
- Transport throughout the trip in an air-conditioned chauffer driven car.
- A private, live English speaking tour-guide.
- Entrance fee to all monuments included (depending upon option chosen)
- Lunch (if option is chosen).
- All parking, tolls, driver allowances, fuel and taxes.
- Entry/Admission - Amber Fort
- Entry/Admission - Jal Mahal
- Entry/Admission - City Palace of Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - Jantar Mantar - Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Additional Meals & beverages.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amber Fort, Devisinghpura, Amer, Jaipur 302001 India
Make your Jaipur trip a memorable and super-fun experience with our itinerary which will take you the most popular tourist spots in town! Starting at 9:00 A.M in the morning, your tour will begin with your guide escorting you from your hotel and briefing you about the day. (you can customise the tour and exclude or replace any place if you wish!)
Going by the set itinerary, your guide will take you the first stop, the gorgeous Amer fort. Spend leisure time in exploring this gigantic and stunningly beautiful fort which has incredible stories and tales to offer! Following this, your guide will take you the next stop, the opulent and very beautiful City Palace.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jal Mahal, Amer Road, Jaipur 302002 India
The Jal Mahal palace is an architectural showcase of the Rajput style of architecture (common in Rajasthan) on a grand scale. The building has a picturesque view of the lake itself but owing to its seclusion from land is equally the focus of a viewpoint from the Man Sagar Dam on the eastern side of the lake in front of the backdrop of the surrounding Nahargarh hills.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: City Palace of Jaipur, Tripolia Bazar Near Jantar Mantar, Jaipur 3023002 India
Following this, your guide will take you the next stop, the opulent and very beautiful City Palace. Housing World’s largest silver vessels amongst the many other interesting things, the Palace with its beautiful Rajput and Mughal architecture will take you by surprise!
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Jantar Mantar - Jaipur, Tripoliya Bazaar near entrance to City Palace, Jaipur 302020 India
Explore this gorgeous architecture with your guide, post which you be taken to your next destination, the Jantar Mantar.
One of the five observatories in India, this super-interesting architectural piece holds the World’s largest stone sun-dial! Explore and learn more about this monument and get closer to the world of astronomy.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind, Hawa Mahal Tripolia Bazaar Road Badi Choupad, J.D.A. Market, Pink City, Jaipur 302002 India
Post this your guide will take you to your last destination for the day, the gorgeous Hawa Mahal! An absolutely stunning piece of work, build with red and pink stones and perfectly standing as the face of “pink city”, this place with all its history and architecture will take you back in time! Explore this five-story building, get those stunning instagramable pictures before your guide drops you back at your hotel!
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in the central area of Jaipur.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.