Jaipur full day city tour
Enjoy a private tour of Jaipur city which is also named as Pink city. Jaipur was founded by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh in 1727 A.D. Visit the pink city with sightseeing tour of all the forts, city palace, wind palace, water palace and Albert hall. This tour includes the visit to the local markets in the walled city and visit to the town of Sanganer or Bagru known for hand block printing. Duration of the tour varies between 7 to 9 hours.
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Unearth the secrets of colorful and bustling streets of Jaipur with Jaipur walking tours.
Enjoy morning to evening full day city tour.
One of the largest fort in Rajasthan Amer fort is on top of the list.
Enjoy visiting Jaigarh fort.
Picturesque Jal Mahal palace.
Hawa mahal also known as Wind palace.
Jantar mantar observatory.
City palace & museum
Time to explore street markets of Jaipur.
Optional to visit famous Galtaji temple (Also known as Monkey temple) dedicated to Lord Hanumana.
Tour starts every day around 08:00 AM in the morning.
Mode of transport will be an Air conditioned private vehicle
Tour guide is included.
Hotel/Airport pick up/drop off included.
Unlimited mineral water bottles during tour.
Departure Point :Any where in Jaipur.
Departure Time :Between 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM daily.
Return Detail :Any where in Jaipur.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.