Jaipur - Abhaneri Stepwells Day Tour
Embark on this exciting full day tour of Abhaneri and explore the most famous Abhaneri stepwell, Abhaneri Village and Harshat Mata Temple.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Transport by private vehicle
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Around 08.30 am, you will be picked up from your preferred location or hotel in Jaipur in an air-conditioned car to proceed towards Abhaneri.
• 11.00 am- Reach and explore Abhaneri
On reaching this village, you will see Chand Baori which is considered as one of the largest and deepest step wells in India. It was constructed in the 9th century and has 3500 narrow steps in thirteen stories and is hundred feet deep. After this you will visit Harshat Mata temple, which is regarded as the goddess of happiness who spreads joy to the entire village. Visiting this temple takes you back to the glory of medieval India. The ruined images in the temple indicate that this temple was actually dedicated to Lord Vishnu.
• 16:30 pm- Drive back to Jaipur
After exploring all the major tourist attractions in Abhaneri, you will drive back to Jaipur.
• 19:00 pm- Arrival at Jaipur
On arrival at Jaipur, you will be dropped at your preferred location or hotel. Cherish the memories of this Abhaneri same day tour for all the years to come.
Departure Point :Jaipur Airport/Hotel
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Jaipur Airport/Hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 03 people per booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.