Jaguar Land Rover Experience Solihull Factory Tour
Following HM Government’s announcement on Tuesday 22 September 2020, Jaguar Land Rover Experience has made the difficult decision to postpone the re-start of Factory Tours until 2021.
Our Solihull Experience Centre is the spiritual home of Land Rover. For over half a century, this is where Land Rover has relentlessly pursued its goal of producing the best SUVs in the world.
Take a guided tour of Solihull's state-of-the-art manufacturing site and witness the engineering that expertly crafts our vehicles.
Children must be at least 10 years of age to attend our tours.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Tour equipment including head sets, high visibility jacket, ring protectors, watch covers
- Transportation around the manufacturing site during the tour
- Entry/Admission - Jaguar Land Rover Experience Solihull
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jaguar Land Rover Experience Solihull, Jaguar Land Rover Gate D2, Damson Pkwy, Solihull B92 9EH, UK
Following a welcome drink and introduction at the Experience Centre, you will be transferred in the specially built 147 Defender vehicles. Meet Jaguar Land Rover's robotic army, riveting, sealing and welding in perfect sync, with overhead platforms for a first-class view. Then on the mind-blowing logistics of Trim and Final where everything comes together.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Jaguar Land Rover Experience Solihull, Jaguar Land Rover Gate D2, Damson Pkwy, Solihull B92 9EH, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Please be aware that open toe shoes, sandals and shorts are not permitted in any of the manufacturing facilities, arms and legs must be covered and shoes must be flat and suitable as the tour may involve walking significant distance. Please be aware that some routes follow overhead walkways.
- Cameras, video recorders or any type of recording or photography device or mobile phone are strictly prohibited in all the manufacturing facilities and their surrounding areas.
- There are no facilities at the centres for secure storage of personal items. Due to on site security restrictions, handbags, rucksacks and all other types of hand luggage are prohibited in all manufacturing areas.
- To avoid any damage to a production vehicle during the manufacturing tour, we will supply protective over wear to cover items such as watches, jewellery and belt buckles. However we would suggest that such items be left securely at home where possible.
- Please be aware that pace makers may be affected in certain areas of the production facilities by certain electronic manufacturing equipment.
- Areas of the manufacturing tour may not be suitable for expectant mothers, please contact the centre prior to visit.
- Children must be over the age of 10 and must be accompanied by their parents or guardian at the prevailing rate.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Pets or animals of any nature are expressly prohibited at any JLRE Centre (except for guide dogs, hearing dogs and registered assistance dogs) and, for the avoidance of doubt, should not be left in any vehicle parked at the JLRE Centre. We reserve the right to contact any relevant authority to make and be responsible for any decision in relation to any animals that are left unsupervised or that are found to be in distress.
- Please arrive at the Jaguar Land Rover Experience Centre 15 minutes prior to your scheduled tour.
- Refreshments are available at the Experience Centre. Please note, it is not possible to buy food at the manufacturing site.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.