JADESAILS CRUISE-Luxury Day Cruise into Ha Long Bay (Tour from Tuan Chau Marina)
Jade Cruise is making brand new tracks in Ha Long Bay and Lan Ha Bay.
With 07 hours of cruising time in the bay and we are the longest day cruise anywhere in the Ha Long Bay area and Lan Ha Bay. In this time, we host a wealth of activities, exploring the islands, secluded corners and caves of Lan Ha Bay, the quieter yet equally beautiful alternative to Ha Long Bay. We start earlier and finish later, giving you more time to discover the wonders of one of the world’s most incredible settings.
- 07 hours-cruise from river to the sea aboard newest luxury limousine
- Cooking demonstration and sunset party
- Kayak or local rowing boat through an array of stalagmite caves leaded into
- Swimming in a quiet cover with amazing backdrop
- Passing the genuine float houses of local fisher folks
per adult from
What's included :
- 7-hours in deep exploration through remote Halong Bay - Lan Ha Bay
- All entrance fees for sightseeing indicated
- English Speaking Guide- Cruise Manager on Boat
- Mouth-watering lunch with Vietnamese fusion cuisine
- Welcome Drink and Wifi On Cruise
- Kayaking or Local Rowing Boat - Sunset Party on Boat
- Entry/Admission - Halong Bay
- Entry/Admission - Lan Ha Bay
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages (All Drinks on Cruise is not included even Mineral Water)
- Surcharge for Xmas, New Year’s Day & Lunar New Year’s day
- Tips are appreciated
- Vegetarian on request
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Halong Bay Vietnam
09.30 - 10:00 : WELCOME ABOARD
Arriving Tuan Chau marina. We welcome our guests on board, enjoy welcome drink, receive cruise briefing, safety instructions and check in. Start cruising and explore Halong Bay - one of the New Seven Wonders of Nature. Transfer by our speed boat from JadeSails will take you on an odyssey of 7-hours in deep exploration through remote Halong Bay - Lan Ha Bay, discovering many hidden splendors of untouched natural wonders.
11.00 - LUNCH ON THE BOAT.
While cruising through a maze of toweling limestone mountains, you revel in the elegance restaurant that full equipped with air-conditioning. A Vietnamese fusion cuisine lunch is served and spectacular seascape is always in view through expanded windows.
13.30 - EXPLORE MAGICAL SEA CAVE AND HIDDEN LAGOONS BY KAYAKING OR LOCAL ROWING BOAT.
Drop anchor at a cove amid dramatic natural scenery in Dark and Light grotto archipelago. After an introduction from our expert on how to paddle safely, you will with a bamboo boat rowed by a fisher folk and gently gliding through stalagmite caves leaded into hidden lagoons do amidst a maze of incredible rock formations rising majestically from jade-green water. Every turn brings another surprise and secret passages of an array of stalagmite caves leaded into hidden lagoons with a unique eco system, getting close to sea creature
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Lan Ha Bay, Cat Ba Vietnam
15.00 - SWIMMING AT QUITE AREA IN LAN HA BAY
We progress to quite area in Lan Ha Bay. This is a quiet tourist paradise in Vietnam. The region is known for its pristine beaches and spectacular beauty, having about 400 fascinating islands. You may prefer to try your hand at kayaking or simply just enjoy a swim. This is a great experience, immersed in the crystal clear waters of the bay.
16.00 – COOKING DEMONSTRATION You will join with our short class of cooking demonstration, Our chef will guide you how to make famous traditional Vietnamese spring rolls. Here you will understand the culinary culture of the Vietnamese 16.30 - SUNSET PARTY (ENJOY BREAK) Summit on the sundeck for watch the magnificent sunset over the Seven Wonders of Nature, enjoy Sunset party. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset or just relax. In the early evening the boat has its Happy Hour deal. Option: Massage service available. Please book with Cruise Manager directly (please see massage menu)
17.00. BACK TO TUAN CHAU MARINA BY OUR SPEED BOAT 17.20 : Finish tour at Tuan Chau Marina
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Tuần Châu Harbor, Phường Ngọc Châu, Tuần Châu, Thành phố Hạ Long, Quảng Ninh, Vietnam
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.