Jaco Beach & ATV Adventure one day tour from San Jose
This tour has been designed with a view to offering a relaxing day at one of the most popular beaches in the country surrounded by an active and vibrant trade to enjoy the warm tropical climate, the long beach bathed by the Pacific Ocean and the pools included among the facilities and services offered by the beach hotel South Beach . Its proximity to the capital city makes the city of Jacó one of the most important holiday destinations in the country, where the offer of tourist services is extremely varied allowing you to enjoy all kinds of adventure, nature and entertainment activities to the fullest.
Profesional bilingual guide
Comfortable air conditioned transportation
Use of facilities
2 Hours ATV Adventure
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional equipment
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jaco, Jaco, Jaco District, Garabito Municipality, Province of Puntarenas
Upon arrival at Jaco Beach we will start our challenging 2 hour ATV tour. This tour begins in the mountains directly behind Jacó, and continues roughly half the distance to the peak of the mountain to a beautiful 35ft. waterfall (Cascada del Zorro) - a perfect spot to get a little wet and take some photos. After the brief stop, we continue up through primary rainforest and above the canopy to the top of the mountain range. Continuing along the mountain tops and through the rainforest, you arrive at the second, incredible waterfall of your tour with us - the exciting 15 foot Pura Vida jump & swim waterfall. The sounds of rushing water, coupled with the call of exotic birds combine to make this visit to the Pura Vida Falls to truly Costa Rican experience that you will remember for years to come.
Once installed in the hotel our guide will inform you the best options to spend a day full of emotion or just relax in the pool area or under the palm trees
Duration: 11 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travellers at the Hotel lobby (San Jose downtown, Heredia downtown and Alajuela downtown)
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 6 and under (ATV portion) - Beach portion good for all ages
- Dress code is sport , swim wear, change of clothes.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not recommended for pregnant women (ATV portion)
- Tour & Rental Requirements (Drivers)
- Passport (Original or Copy with Face page & Last Entry Stamp)
- Drivers License
- Credit Card (Rentals: Vehicle Deposit & Tours: Security Voucher)
- Terms & Conditions
- All Drivers will be required to sign a damage deposit form that requires a deposit held on credit card or cash deposit.
- If no damage is caused to the vehicle, no charge.
- All drivers will observe the “tread lightly” rules of respect for the environment, including the land, water, animals, etc.
- All drivers will be required to wear the appropriate gear that is provided.
- All drivers will be advised to inform guided of what experience level they are.
- All drivers will be requires to sign a waiver indicating their knowledge of responsibilities.
- It is the responsibility of the guests to advise if anyone under 16 will be riders.
- All drivers must be 16 years of age, or older.
- Safety First!
- Any children under the age of 16 will be a passenger. All children/non drivers enjoy the adventure with the guide assigned to that vehicle, or with another licensed driver.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Small groups ( 5-8 passenger maximum per excursion)
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.