Jack the Ripper Walking Tour in London
Two hour guided walk of the East End street the notorious killer Jack the Ripper knew. Led by a professional Ripperologist be prepared to enter the heart of darkness.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- On this 2 hour Jack the Ripper Tour, you will get to explore how an Autumn of Terror in 1888 can still send a shiver down your spine to this very day.
The discovery of a body on 31 August 1888 in London’s East End set in motion one of the most famous manhunts in criminal history. For over 120 years, Ripperologists and amateur sleuths have been trying (and failing) to discover the identity of the man known as Jack the Ripper!
Throughout the Jack the Ripper Tour, you will explore the historical background of the Whitechapel murders and their passing into a genre almost in their own right. We will examine how public perception of these gruesome but gripping murders has been shaped and compare that to the reality of 1888.
Departure Point :London E1 8FA, UK
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Mitre Square, London EC3A, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.