Jack the Ripper Walking Tour in London
Search the streets of London's Whitechapel to uncover the true story of history's most famous serial killer. See the sights and learn the shocking fate of the Ripper's unfortunate victims, all the while let our experienced guide help you separate fact from fiction and guide you through one of London's most sinister stories.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Old Spitalfields Market, 16 Horner Square, London E1 6EW England
See the historic area where the Jack the Ripper murders took place and experience its unique atmosphere.
Departure Point :Aldgate Station, Aldgate High St, London EC3N 1AH, UK
Return Detail :Gunthorpe Street, Gunthorpe St, Shadwell, London E1, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We will try to follow government regulations at all times to ensure your saftey during this difficult period.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.