Izmailovo Kremlin and Flea Market Private Tour
Gain insight into Russian’s rich heritage and culture on this private 3-hour Izmailovo Kremlin and Vodka history museum tour in Moscow. Dive into the city’s colorful history, discover timber-fronted and stone-clad buildings, and visit pretty shops selling traditional treasures such as Russian dolls and attractive jewelry.
On this tour with your local private guide, you will explore fairytale-looking Izmailovo Kremlin created by modern artists and taste the sweet alcoholic drink Medovukha based on honey at the Vodka History Museum. And of course, you will see the main types of Russian crafts - both traditional and modern, and will be able to buy some precious souvenirs for your family and friends.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Your friendly professional local guide
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from your centrally located hotel (by foot or metro)
- Recommendations and local tips
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions (by metro or taxi)
- Entrance fee to museums (220-400 RUB per person)
- Entry/Admission - The Vodka Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Vodka Museum, Izmaylovskoye Hwy., 73zh Metro Partisanskaya, Moscow 105187 Russia
This is a museum of History of Vodka. There is an exhibition telling when this drink appeared in Russia, and how it became a part of our cultural heritage (or not :) ). Optionally you can try a shot of vodka and medovukha (honey drink) for additional price.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Kremlin in Izmailovo, Izmailovskoye hwy, 73Zh Partizanskaya Subway Station, Moscow 105187 Russia
Izmailovo Kremlin is a fantasy of Russian artists. It was created not long time ago, in 2000s. But the area itself was a royal residence for many years. Here we will find a flea market area with lots of Soviet and pre-revolutionary items, and a souvenirs area to buy presents.
Optionally we can have a coffee break or a lunch at one of the cafes there (not traditional, Indian or Caucasian food).
During low season some stores can be closed, but the area is still interesting to see!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Four Seasons Hotel Moscow, Ulitsa Okhotnyy Ryad, 2, Moskva, Russia, 109012
Traveler pickup is offered
We will meet you at your centrally located hotel. If you prefer, we can meet in front of the Four Seasons hotel, Moscow.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of five people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.