Ixtapan Water Park Entrance
Save time and take advantage of this unique option with TripAdvisor / Viator to buy your entrance ticket to the Ixtapan water park, also known as Ixtapan de la Sal, skipping the lines and avoiding long waiting times.
When booking this ticket, all you will have to do is a simple exchange in advance, enter the park in less than 2 minutes.
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Ticket delivery at your hotel or via electronic
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entrance to the Ixtapa de la Sal Park
- Entry/Admission - Parque Acuatico
What's excluded :
- Transportation to / from Attractions
- Permission for Video Camera or Professional Camera.
- Food and drinks
- Additional activities.
- Visit: Parque Acuatico, Plaza de San Gaspar S/N, Ixtapan de la Sal 51900 Mexico
The picturesque town of Ixtapan de la Sal is located in the State of Mexico, south of Toluca, the state capital. Its main economic activity is tourism, generated mainly by the hot springs found here.
This municipality is also home to the Ixtapan de la Sal Water Park, a family-oriented park that has, among other attractions, a thermal spa, children's area, family areas and water attractions.
The park also has a green area with a small train that runs through it and a carousel, a children's pool, slides, a playground, grills and more. You can even enjoy buffet meals inside the park, depending on availability (you are more likely to find the option during weekends).
Departure Point :Parque Acuatico, Plaza de San Gaspar S/N, Ixtapan de la Sal 51900 Mexico
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This ticket is valid and redeemable only for the date you are booking.
- If you present your coupon on any other date, it will not be redeemable and no refund will be made.
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.