Ixtapa Shore Excursion: Horseback Riding on Zihuatanejo Bay
When you arrive in port in Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo, let your hair loose and enjoy a horseback riding shore excursion in tropical paradise! Explore the breathtaking surroundings as you ride through the lush coconut groves and onto the tropical beach of Playa Larga. This is an exciting adventure, and in which no horseback-riding experience in horseback riding is necessary!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Horseback riding tour
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- 01 Drink
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mexitours Day Tours Mexico City, Saturno 90, Col. Guerrero, Del. Cuauthemoc, Mexico City 06300 Mexico
Your Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo horseback-riding adventure starts as your guide picks you up from your Hotel and takes you to Rancho El Palmar, where you’ll be paired with a horse that suits your riding ability. Designed for both beginners and experienced riders, this Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo shore excursion will be an exciting and fun activity for all!
It is a recommended tour to enjoy contact with animals and nature, horseback riding along the seashore, mangrove palm trees and jungle, in the afternoon tour you will enjoy a beautiful sunset.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Ixtapa, Ixtapa, Zihuatanejo de Azueta, Pacific Coast
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up disponible desde hoteles ubicados en el centro de Ixtapa ZihuatanejoPorts
- Ixtapa, Nicolás Bravo 12, Centro, 40890 Zihuatanejo, Gro., Mexico
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.