Private tour and if you book at least a week in advance we will receive you in a palapa located on a peninsula at the end of the beach, which gives more privacy to your stay on the Island.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Round transportation from Playa Linda to Isla de Ixtapa.
- Bilingual Guide Certified by the Mexican Government
- Bottled water
- Professional and warm service.
- Entry/Admission - Ixtapa Island (Isla Ixtapa)
What's excluded :
- Leonardo Dicaprio
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ixtapa Island (Isla Ixtapa), Ixtapa, Zihuatanejo de Azueta Mexico
A Piña Colada welcomes us to enjoy one of the paradises of Mexico.
I'll tell you a bit: Ixtapa Island is located approximately 15 km from Linda Beach, equivalent to a 20-minute boat ride, and from here the photos do not stop - the contrast of the intense blue of the sea, mountains in the background and many times marine animals and birds accompany the boat.
The Island has three beaches; 1) .- Playa Cuchalalate, which is the same name of a medicinal tree that grows in the area. Ideal for children to play in the sand and enjoy the water, the waves are calm and the water is crystal clear; 2) .- Coral Beach, right where we will snorkel, and this beach as well as Las Gatas beach have obtained National recognition for the great natural wealth that its reefs offer; 3) .- Varadero Beach, an unmissable walk (of course if you are still in the mood) because it is surrounded by mountainous elevations and exuberant vegetation and a secondary beach.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Playa Linda, Ixtapa, Zihuatanejo de Azueta Mexico
When you arrive at Playa Linda to embark on the Island, there is a small natural crocodile, where you can appreciate in its natural niche the saltwater crocodile, land turtles and herons.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Ixtapa, Ixtapa, Zihuatanejo de Azueta, Pacific Coast
Land tour of Ixtapa: hotel zone, markets, bike path and viewpoint.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/10/2020 - 10/27/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.