Iximche Mayan City, Shore Excursion in Guatemala + Lunch.
This tour is handmade for Cruise ship Passengers. We will pick you up at Puerto Quetzal Pacific Ocean Cruise Port as soon as the ship embarks.
Iximche is a fascinating place. This was one of the main Mayan cities visited by the Spaniards in 1524, declared the first capital of the Kingdom of Guatemala.
You will be able to see the old pyramids built by the Maya, and some of the most active Ceremonial Altars where contemporary Maya use it to perform Ancient rituals and burn offerings to their supernatural ancestors.
! We will get you back on time before the cruise sets sail ¡
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Iximché National Park Entrance Fee.
- Entry/Admission - Iximche
- Entry/Admission - Pueblo Real Tecpán
What's excluded :
- Other activities and Visits not mentioned.
- Gratuities to Guides and Drivers.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Iximche, Tecpán Guatemala, Guatemala
Fantastic Mayan City on the Highlands. Where from ime to time is possible to watch Ancient Rituals performed by Today´s Maya...
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pueblo Real Tecpán, Guatemala
Great place to have lunch.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up all passengers at either PUERTO QUETZAL or MARINA PEZ VELA.Ports
- PUERTO QUETZAL or MARINA PEZ VELA
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/21/2019 - 10/24/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.