Italy and Switzerland in One Day: Lake Como, Bellagio & Lugano from Milan
Discover what makes the Italian Alps a favorite vacation destination for the rich and famous. Just an hour outside Milan, stunning lakes, fabulous villas and charming Alpine towns await – and you can experience them all in one blissful day. Cruise beautiful Lake Como in comfort. Enjoy free time in Bellagio, the “pearl of Lake Como”. Then cross the border to visit Lugano, “the Monte Carlo of Switzerland”.
per adult from
10 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- Headsets, if needed
- Lake Como cruise
- Entry/Admission - Lake Lugano
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Como, 22017 Menaggio CO, Italy
Your private bus will take you from Milan to Lake Como in air-conditioned comfort. After a two-hour cruise on Lake Como, you’ll understand why movie stars find the beauty of the alpine region irresistible. Your guide, a local expert who’ll stay with your group the whole trip, will point out George Clooney’s former lakeshore villa, as well as villas that appeared in Star Wars and James Bond movies.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Bellagio, Bellagio, Lake Como, Lombardy
On returning to dry land you’ll visit the stunning town of Bellagio, often called “the pearl of Lake Como”. Your guide can offer recommendations, but it’s up to you whether to go shopping, sample the local food or simply soak up the charming atmosphere.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Lake Lugano, Lugano Switzerland
Less than an hour after your bus leaves Bellagio, you’ll cross the border into Switzerland. Nestled at the foot of the Alps you’ll find Lugano, another lakeshore town. Also called “the Monte Carlo of Switzerland”, this Italian-speaking Swiss town is a playground for celebrities, athletes and entertainers, boasting luxury shopping and fine art, scenic views and a bustling city center.
Visit the church of Santa Maria degli Angioli, where Bernardino Luini painted ‘Passion and Crucifixion’, regarded as Switzerland’s most significant Renaissance fresco. Head downtown to browse luxury goods and rich Swiss chocolate. Whatever you’re looking for, Lugano has something for you.
Arriving back in Milan in time for dinner, you won’t believe you managed to see so much in one day, and without ever feeling rushed.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Porta Garibaldi, Milano MI, Italy
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most guests will not be required to have a Visa to enter Switzerland; a passport will be sufficient to enter the Country. Please check this website (https://goo.gl/uKUFA5) for more information, and to determine if you may need a Visa (choose your country by selecting the first letter i.e “U” for United States.
- Entrance into religious sites requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.