Italian Escape Private Tour
Discover the « Italian Riviera »,located between the sea and the mountains.
Pass by Bordighera: a famous sea side resort which panorama extends toward the Principality of Monaco and Cannes, revealing its luxurious mansions adorned by orange trees and its historical center.
Then follow your escape toward Dolceacqua, along the Nervia river, step over it by an old footbridge painted a hundred time by Monnet. Dive immediately centuries ago, through medieval architecture. Afterward, appreciate our suggestion’s lunch and maybe taste the “Rossese” (local wine), speciality of the village (not included).
Then, no time for a nap, an other valley is expecting you to proudly introduce you one of the most beautiful Italian village: Apricale. At a venture, let’s get into the bowels of the village, eyes up to the sky to admire tall stoned houses, get lost among the mysterious narrow cobbled streets. Play to find your way like in a labyrinth and just listen the stories of old stones.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Tour
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels with postcodes 06000, 06100, 06200 or 06300 only)
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bordighera Alta, Bordighera Italy
Visit the city of Bordighera
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Dolceacqua, Piazza Padre Giovanni Mauro, 18035 Italy
Discover the charming village of Dolceacqua.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Castello della Lucertola, Via Castello, 1, 18035 Apricale Italy
Stroll around and discover : Apricale.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Reconfirmation of the service is mandatory at least 48 hours prior the tour to reconfirm pick up time and pick up place.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Only accept foldable wheelchair, please advise at time of booking
- Baby seats are mandatory for infants, please request at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Itinerary of this private tour has been modified (it does no longer contain Menton and Ventimiglia)
- All time informations concerning the duration on each stops are approximative and may vary.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Reconfirmation of the service is mandatory at least 48 hours prior the tour to reconfirm pick up time and pick up place.
- Maximum 8 travellers per minivan
- Tour always guaranteed in english. Tour available in French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian and Portuguese only from April to October on request.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- During the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, We are here to support you, please be sure that we will take the necessary sanitary measures to look after you and share wonderful experiences again.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.