Itaipu Dam & City Tour Gran Meliá Iguazú Exclusive Private Tour
On a guided tour and in private service, for an average of 05 hours, you will visit the largest producer of clean energy on the planet, and then enjoy the sites and picturesque details of the cosmopolitan culture of our city of Foz do Iguaçu.
per adult from
5 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Itaipu Dam
- Entry/Admission - Marco Das Tres Fronteiras
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Itaipu Dam, Avenida Tancredo Neves 6702, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana 85856-970 Brazil
Our tour guide pickup you on your hotel, privatly, and leads you to the largest hydroeletric power generator in the planet.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Catedral Diocesana Nossa Senhora de Guadalupe, Rua Marapa 456 Vila A, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana 85860-050 Brazil
Here you will see some part of catolic faith from Iguassu citizens.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Buddhist Temple, Rua Dr. Josivalter Vila Nova, 99, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana 85867-504 Brazil
Here you will see some part of Buddhist faith from chinese people from Iguassu.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mosque of Omar Ibn Al-Khattab, Rua Meca 599 Jardim Central, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana 85864-410 Brazil
Here you will see some part of Islamic faith from arabic people from Iguassu.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Marco Das Tres Fronteiras, Av. General Meira, S/N Jardim Eldorado, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana 85853-110 Brazil
Here you can see our Triple Frontier: Brazil, Paraguay and Argentina; separated by two rivers: Iguassu and Paraná. When the tour ends, our guide drops you at you hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Gran Meliá Iguazú, Ent A Parque Nacional Iguazú S/N, N3370 Puerto Iguazú, Misiones, Argentina
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.