Isurumuniya Temple Tour
Explore incredible heritage, vibrant culture, and breathtaking scenery while listening to amazing fun and compelling folk stories with authorized expert tourist guide.
per adult from
45 to 60 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water - A mineral water bottle for each person.
- Covering cloths if you need any to enter.
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to Isurumuniya temple. ( Cost you arround $1 per person)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off ( but could be arrange if you need)
- Entry/Admission - Isurumuniya Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Isurumuniya Temple, At Royal Pleasure Gardens, Anuradhapura 50000 Sri Lanka
Enjoy the most unforgettable historical interpretation tour and visit the world famous ancient Buddhist temple Isurumuniya in Anuradhapura, Sri Lanka, with a local professional and knowledgeable authorized tourist guide lecturer. You will have a safe and exciting journey and will learn a lot about fascinating history of the temple and could be seen marvelous set of stone carvings such as world famous lovers’ statue of Isurumuniya. Your guide will be on-hand to point out the historical, cultural and mythical significance of each attraction.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Pond - Isurumuniya Temple, Anuradhapura, Sri Lanka
Traveler pickup is offered
Isurumuniya Temple premises
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.