Istrian Wine Story - Private wine tasting tour from Rovinj
After you leave Rovinj, continue your drive to the north to Kabola Winery. A century-old winemaking tradition gave this place an impressive reputation. Visit the wine cellars and enjoy an amazing view over the vineyards while having a glass of wine. You will find peace and quiet in this stone residence while enjoying nature. Your next stop is a place called Momjan that will lead you to your second destination, Kozlovic Winery. Due to its beautiful construction, this winery is one of the most beautiful in the world, as Paolo Basso, famous sommelier said in his book "Sommeliers Heaven". Long family tradition and hard work paid off and Kozlovic winery is now the most famous in Croatia with all the most wanted wines in the sommelier world. Explore the cellars, vineyards, old and new part of the winery. Explore the wine!
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- English speaking driver
- Mercedes Benz vehicle
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting in two wineries
- Entry/Admission - Kabola Winery
- Entry/Admission - Kozlovic Winery
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kabola Winery, Kanedolo 90, Momjan 52460 Croatia
Taste high-quality wines, while enjoying the pleasant ambiance and a beautiful view over the vineyards.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kozlovic Winery, Vale 78, Momjan 52460 Croatia
In the book "Sommeliers Heaven", whose author is one of the best sommeliers of the world Paolo Basso, appears the name of the Istrian winery Kozlović
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our driver will pick you up in front of your accommodation. You need to provide the exact address of your accommodation.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.