Istanbul's Old City Tour - Small Group
From Istanbul’s Wonders as Hagia Sophia to The ancient echoes of Constantinople, The Hippodrome.
Explore Istanbul's Old City and New City with a Wise, Professional Tour Guide
and follow the footsteps of powerful sultans, courtiers and generals at Topkapi Palace.
Than, the iconic Grand Bazaar, best places to find carpets, handicrafts and local souvenirs.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Tour Guide
- Landing and facility fees
- Entry/Admission - Hagia Sophia
- Entry/Admission - Topkapi Palace
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hagia Sophia, Ayasofya Square, Sultanahmet, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
The largest church in ancient time.
** Hagia Sophia is closed on Mondays
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Topkapi Palace, Cankurtaran Mahallesi Gulhane Park, Near Sultanahmet Square, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
The Regimen Palace of Ottoman Empire for 400 years
** Topkapı Palace is closed on Tuesdays
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Blue Mosque, Sultanahmet Mah At Meydani Cad No 7, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
Famous with its almost 20.000 blue tiles.
** Blue Mosque can be seen from outside on Fridays, due to Friday Prayer
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hippodrome, Binbirdirek, Sultan Ahmet ParkI No:2, Istanbul Turkey
Used as racing area for chariots
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Grand Bazaar, Grand Bazaar, Istanbul
Largest covered market of the world.
** Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.