Istanbul Stop Over Half Day Morning Highlights Walking Tour
This tour is perfect for the stop-over passengers with limited time. You will be transferred directly to the old city by a private vehicle, enjoy your half day tour with a professional guide. At the end of the tour, you will comfortably drive back to the airport.
per adult from
350 to 400 minutes
What's included :
- Both Istanbul airports pickup and drop-off
- in English speaking professional & licenced guidance
What's excluded :
- Personel expenses
- Food & Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hippodrome, Binbirdirek, Sultan Ahmet ParkI No:2, Istanbul Turkey
Roman Hippodrome is the place where the chariot races were organized by the Romans and Byzantines.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Blue Mosque, Sultanahmet Mah At Meydani Cad No 7, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
It was constructed between 1609 and 1616 during the rule of Ahmed I.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Hagia Sophia, Ayasofya Square, Sultanahmet, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
Built in 537 as the patriarchal cathedral of the imperial capital of Constantinople.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: German Fountain, Hippodrome Square, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
It was constructed to commemorate the second anniversary of German Emperor Wilhelm II's visit to Istanbul in 1898. It was built in Germany, then transported piece by piece and assembled in its current site in 1900.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You will meet with our representant in the airport and be transferred to the tour by private vehiche. This is a great opportunity to explore the old city for the stop-over passengers arriving at 07:30 AM or earlier, transfer vehicle will depart from the airport at 08:00 AM at the latest.Airports
- Istanbul Airport, TayakadIn Terminal Street No. 1, Istanbul 34283 Turkey
- Sabiha Gokcen International Airport, Sanayi, 34906 Pendik/İstanbul, Turkey
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Hagia Sophia Museum is closed on Mondays. You will visit Chora Church instead.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.