Istanbul Sightseeing Tour Including Süleymaniye Mosque and Lunch
Take an Istanbul sightseeing tour with a difference: one that visits the beautiful Süleymaniye Mosque instead of the Blue Mosque, plus three other iconic sights. With a knowledgeable guide, absorb the calm beauty of the Süleymaniye, Istanbul’s largest mosque, which was built for Süleyman I in the 16th century. Plus, visit the underground Basilica Cistern, explore the Grand Bazaar, and marvel at the treasures, courtyards. Your full-day tour includes a tasty 3-course Turkish lunch at a hotel midway through.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch with water
- Entry/Admission - Topkapi Palace
- Entry/Admission - Basilica Cistern
What's excluded :
- Drinks with lunch (available to purchase)
- Harem Tickets
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kapali Carsi, Kalpakcilar Cad. Sorguclu Han No: 22, Istanbul 34126 Turkey
Grand Bazaar, which in addition to its historical importance, is a bazaar that will tempt you with its rich collection of precious handmade carpets, jewellery, leather and souvenirs. During your tour you will also visit a leather or carpet shop.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Topkapi Palace, Cankurtaran Mahallesi Gulhane Park, Near Sultanahmet Square, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
Topkapi Palace (closed on Tuesdays) including the jewellery section, the former imperial residence from where the Great Ottoman Empire was ruled. Today the palace is a spectacular museum with, amongst other exhibitions, one of the largest collections of Chinese and Japanese porcelain.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Basilica Cistern, Alemdar Mahallesi, Yerebatan Caddesi, No:1/3, Istanbul 34410 Turkey
Underground Cistern, the largest of the many underground cisterns built during the Byzantine Empire to supply the city with water. This cistern is especially fascinating because the Byzantine builders recycled many stone structures—capital heads and columns-- that had been used in earlier temples. Now an upside down Medusa stares out at us from her watery home.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Suleymaniye Mosque, Prof. SIddIk Sami Onar Cd. No:1 Süleymaniye Mah, Istanbul 34116 Turkey
Suleymaniye Mosque, ranking as one of the masterpieces of the famous Ottoman architect Sinan, this mosque was built in the name of Suleiman the Magnificent during the 16th century.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up central located hotels. If your hotel is located outside of our city limits, we might need to apply a supplement. Please contact us to check your hotel location before arrival.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- A maximum of 9 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place.
- Most travelers can participate
- We as KARAVAN TRAVEL, want to ensure the minds of travelers that, all the necessary safety measures and precautions will be maintained at all times; hand sanitizer will be available, masks will be given out, seats will be blocked out on coaches, reduced groups sizes and social distancing measures will be taking against COVID-19 infections. We will follow up the new regulations/restrictions permanently and update our procedures accordingly.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.