Istanbul Ottomann Relics Half Day Afternoon Tour
See the highlights of dynamic Istanbul on this afternoon sightseeing tour, the best if you have limited time. You will be picked up from hotel which you are staying and you will explore the following sights with an experienced and licensed professional guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up & drop off by air-conditioned non-smoking tour coaches
- Professional licensed tour guide
- Services charges & local taxes
What's excluded :
- Meal, beverage
- Personal expenses
- See the highlights of dynamic Istanbul on this afternoon sightseeing tour, the best if you have limited time. You will be picked up from hotel which you are staying and you will explore the following sights with an experienced and licensed professional guide.
TOPKAPI PALACE is the first wonderful place to discover. That was the primary residence of the Ottoman Sultans for approximately 400 years (1465-1856). It is now a popular tourist attraction and contains important holy relics of the Muslim world, including Muhammed's cloak and sword.
Move on to the SULTAN TOMBS in which there are five tombs of Ottoman Sultans within the graveyard at St. Sophia. The ceramic panels are the most beautiful examples of the 16th century with purple, green, blue, and red flower motives.
This half-day tour usually takes 4 hours and we will drop you off.
Departure Point :hotel in Istanbul (Europe side)
Departure Time :2pm
Return Detail :hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.