Istanbul Ottoman-Byzantine Relics Tour
This tour covers the most famous historical monuments and sights in Old City area. These are 1500 years old Hagia Sophia Museum*, gigantic Blue Mosque with its famous blue tiles, Hippodrome area where the Byzantium era chariot races used to be once held, Topkapi Palace** and world’s oldest indoor market, Grand Bazaar***. After the tour, I will take you back to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guidance in English.
What's excluded :
- Lunch in a restaurant where they serve Ottoman cuisine.
- Drinks at the restaurant.
- Personal expenses.
- TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
Hagia Sophia Museum
Notes: Itineraries can be customized, and/or connected as requested.
*Hagia Sophia Museum is closed on Mondays.
**Topkapı Palace is closed on Tuesdays.
***Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays.
***After the tour we have time to join Turkish night and Dervish Dance or to organise taking rest in ottoman Hamam (Bath House)
Tour Formation : Walking (İf your hotel is not in Sultan Ahmet Area, we can use taxi or public transportation to arrive at Sultan Ahmet)
Tour Duration: 8 hours
Professional guidance in English.
All tickets to the sights mentioned in the program.
Lunch in a restaurant where they serve Ottoman cuisine.
Drinks at the restaurant.
Departure Point :Istanbul (Depending on where is your hotel)
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children under the age of 8 are free of charge entering the museums.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.