Istanbul Old City Tour Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia,Topkapi Museum and Grand Bazzar
Full Day Istanbul Old City Tour Programme:
Visit best highlights of istanbul city with small group tours that tours are only operate with group and there will be licensed english speaking tour guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional english licenced tourist guide
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Tour will be included entrance fees of:
Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace, Grand Bazaar, Blue Mosque, Hippodrome of İstanbul
Tour of "Sultan Ahmet Center", the heart of the "Old City" from where the Byzantine and Ottoman Empires were ruled.
Hagia (St.) Sophia, one of the greatest marvels of architecture, constructed as a basilica in the 6th century by Emperor Justinian.Built in 537 by Byzantine Emperor Justinianus,
St.Sophia has been the largest cathedral in the world for nearly a thousand yeras; it is considered the masterpiece of Byzantine architecture;after having been the Patriarchal basilica of Constantinople, it was converted into a mosque in 1453 by Sultan Mehmet II. the Conqueror and in to a museum by Atataurk in 1935.
Blue Mosque, facing Hagia Sophia, famous with its blue Iznik tiles and unique with 6 minarets, built in the name of Sultan Ahmet. The last great imperial mosque of the classical period; it is name comes from 20.000 marvellous blue-toned Iznik tiles decorating the interior walls.
Hippodrome, center of sportive (chariot races, athletics) events and political activities of the old city. Obelisk of Theodosius, Serpentine Column, German Fountain of Wilhelm II are the monuments decorating Hippodrome.
Lunch at the Special Turkish Restaurant
Topkapi Palace, this extraordinary and secret palace was the residence of the Imperial Ottoman Sultans and the center of the Ottoman might for nearly 400 years.The building are a typical example of Ottoman architecture and the rooms exhibit rich collections of porcelains, robes, weapons,shields,armors,Ottoman miniatures, Islamic calligraphic manuscripts as well as Ottoman treasures and jewellery.
( Treasury and Harem sections are not included in the program and are due to extra entry )
Grand Bazaar, the largest covered narket in the world with more than 60 streets and 4.000 shops, where you may find in a authentic oriental atmosphere all kind of gifts, leather clothing,rugs and kilims, antiques,jewellery,hand-woven fabrics etc...
Also visioned during the tour: Galata Bridge, Golden Horn, Leander's Tower,Obelisk of Theodosius-Serpentine Column,German Fountain of Wilhelm.
• Visit six top Istanbul attractions with a knowledgeable local guide
• Learn about Istanbul’s history as Constantinople, capital of the Roman Empire
• Full-day Istanbul sightseeing tour around the Sultanahmet neighborhood
• Explore the Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace, Istanbul Hippodrome, Basilica Cistern or Nakkas Cistern and the Grand Bazaar
• Refuel with a 3-course lunch at a traditional Istanbul restaurant in Sultanahmet
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for participants with walking difficulties
- Topkapi Museum are close on Tuesday
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.