Istanbul Gold Combo
Discover the Sultan Ahmet Center, the heart of the Old City and visit the Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque, Hippodrome and the Grand Covered Bazaar. Then cruise on our private boat to see the Bosphorus, one of the most beautiful sights in the world
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Entry/Admission - Hagia Sophia Museum
- Entry/Admission - Bosphorus Strait
- Entry/Admission - Pierre Loti Tepesi
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hagia Sophia Museum, Ayasofya Square, Sultanahmet, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
Hagia Sophia, the Church of Divine Wisdom, one of the greatest marvels of architecture, constructed as a basilica in the 6th century by Emperor Justinian.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Blue Mosque, Sultanahmet Mah At Meydani Cad No 7, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
Blue Mosque, facing Hagia Sophia, famous with its blue İznik tiles and unique with 6 minarets, built in the name of Sultan Ahmet.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Grand Bazaar, Grand Bazaar, Istanbul
Grand Covered Bazaar, most attractive shopping center and the biggest "souk" in the world with nearly 4000 shops selling antiques, jewellery, gold, carpets, leatherware and souvenir.
(Art demonstration of handmade Turkish carpets upon request)
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bosphorus Strait, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
Bosphorus Cruise on Plan Tours’ private boat, through the waterway separating the two continents, Europe and Asia, with a possibility to take photographs of marble palaces, ancient wooden villas of Ottoman architecture besides modern residentials and luxurious apartments.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Pierre Loti Tepesi, Idris Kosku Cad. Eyup, Istanbul 34050 Turkey
Teleferique (cable car) to Pierre Loti Coffee House among the green which is located on a hill with beautiful trees where you can enjoy the wonderful panorama of the Golden Horn.
Bird’ s eye view of the Golden Horn with the teleferique (cable car) while climbing to the café, 550 beeline meters in 115 seconds. The coffee house takes its name from Pierre Loti, the French author and poet who was very fond of İstanbul and wrote as he sat in this coffee house enjoying the view.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Sarayburnu İskelesi Avşa - Marmara Adası, Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up service is available only in hotel located Taksim, Sultanahmet,Aksaray, Sirkeci areas.Outside these areas pick-up service is unavailable and if pick up requested , supplement will be requsted.Meeting Point will be from their hotel lobby, if your hotel is outside of these areas, you should come to meeting Point directly which is Sarayburnu Cay Bahcesi, SultanahmetClients should call to in order to confirm pick up time
Return Detail :1: Sultanahmet, Alemdar, 34110 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey
2: Taksim Square, Gümüşsuyu, 34435 Beyoğlu/İstanbul, Turkey
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.